Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

I am preparing for my interview and don't know which policies to look out for. Since the government changed to policies such as Every Child Matters etc still stand?

Which policies should I be looking out for?

Thanks !

ReputationRep:
    None of the current policies have changes so far so still stand. Use ECM and mention the rose report being scrapped.
    mention that you understand that the government is likely to change things.
    DO NOT USE NOTE CARDS!!! Thought I would point this out as I am at Brighton doing the Ba HONS in primary ed and our tutor said as places are really over subscribed they generally rule out anyone using note cards in presentations because you couldn't use them in a lesson =]

Hope this helped

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.