Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why medicine? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    im hoping to be a medic, im in y12 but why did you choose medicine those who are in uni?

ReputationRep:
    Not in uni yet but I can imagine because they are really caring people who are interested in science? Quite simple really.

ReputationRep:
    This will end well.

ReputationRep:
    well when i was 3, due to a chemistry kit i got given, i set my pyjamas on fire. this then lead to an accident to where i had to stitch my chest back together with thread and an elastic band.

whilst this was happening, my grandmother's second cousin's budgie died so in that respect i managed to observe a lot of medicine and what doctors do.

coupled with my LOVE for biology and the intricacy of the human body, that was what made me realise medicine was for me.

Spoiler:
    Show
    do your own stupid interview revision.

EDIT: I also care <------------------------------thiiiisssss----------------------------> much about people.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Ever since I burnt a hole in my pyjamas...

efb ^^ god damn you!

ReputationRep:
    There are lots of threads on this topic, so I suggest trawling through the forums for some old ones, as this will only get sarcastic replies now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.