Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Men, how are you going to take the power back from women......? Watch

Im starting a boy power website after seeing so many decent men overlooked in favour of bad boys and scummy men. So how are you going to take your pride and power back?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not.

ReputationRep:
    Bring back literal witch hunts, Salem style.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer masturbating furiously.

At least my hand loves me.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, that's alot of effort, give me enough chocolate and, hell, you can have the power! It's overrated anyway!

ReputationRep:
    OP, how are you going to reclaim your pride after such a stupid post?

ReputationRep:
    This seems like the kind of website that will be swarmed by militant gay men.

ReputationRep:
    What power?

Edit: Oh I see. You want the "power" not to be rejected by a woman you desire in favor of a man she desires?
    I think that evaporated 60 years ago. These days you actually have to make it on your own merits. I can see how that can be tough though. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    lol at women having any real power compared to men

I suppose its a fallacy that politics, sport, business, and every other facet of society is male dominated is it?

We're barely in a matriarchy m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karateworm)
    OP, how are you going to reclaim your pride after such a stupid post?
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Men will have more pride and power when they have the balls not to post it anonymously

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand your question.

ReputationRep:
    Never lose your pride in the 1st place...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im starting a boy power website after seeing so many decent men overlooked in favour of bad boys and scummy men. So how are you going to take your pride and power back?
    is this anything to do with the power rangers? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    is this anything to do with the power rangers? :erm:
    I'd probably dress as a boy to join if it were.

ReputationRep:
    AAA batteries. enough said

ReputationRep:
    Paint myself black.

ReputationRep:
    With my giant, multipurpose penis

ReputationRep:
    Men have the power on a societal level, women have the power when it comes to relationships/sex/love.

The power of the pussy is immense. It has sent men to war and brought down nations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Meh

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.