Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I disagree with the majority of her views, although, like her, I am pro-life but, unlike her, I absolutely do not agree that abortions should be prohibited in cases of incest.
    Furthermore, her views on the environment seem a bit worrying to me. Why is she so popular?

What's the TSR consensus? and if you do/don't like her, please state why! Just saying 'she's awful' or 'she's great' without points to back up your statements isn't what I'd call a debate/discussion. Thank you.

P.S. BTW, just wanted to say I followed the US elections closely, have read Palin's autobiography, watched quite a few of her interviews and listened to some of her speeches, so my views are founded on knowledge. Who says girls haven't got good general knowledge (see thread on this board)? I could give you a run-through of the finer points of US politics, whilst telling you about the regions of Germany, and a detailed account of the major British historic events since the 1770s.

ReputationRep:
    She's an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    She's the definition of *FACEPALM*

ReputationRep:
    People will automatically call her an idiot without knowing much about her. She is an amazing politician and the most misunderstood person since Hitler.....JK she seems like a tool. But the point stands, people will criticize her without knowing much about her, though she probably deserves a lot of it anyway.

I shall not vote for a politician, when my first impression of them is "I wanna hit that".

ReputationRep:
      "You can actually see Russia from Alaska"

If she becomes president of the USA I'm leaving the planet.

ReputationRep:
      She's an imbecile.

ReputationRep:
      She's a ****.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.