Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello people i have a interview for pharmacy at wolverhampton uni cming up anyone had one what questions to they ask is there also a aptitude test and if so wat is it on Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i have one as well on the 21st of dec, and im relli nervous about it.
    i havent heard of any entry exam, but it is possible, anyway, if i hear anything i will kep you posted. Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview too. What time is yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringPharmacist)
    I have an interview too. What time is yours?
    And me, mines on the 20th dec at 2.00pm. You?

ReputationRep:
    got 1 on the 21st. anyone got any idea what is involved?

ReputationRep:
    omg i have an interview aswell on the 21st at 10.00
    i can beleive my train ticket is going to cost £51 coming from wolverhampton.lol
    hay person hu's interview is on the 20th please let us know how it went and the kind of question they asked and if u had an exam! thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shake&Bake)
    And me, mines on the 20th dec at 2.00pm. You?
    Mine's on the 21st at 2.00pm. Let us know how you get on!

ReputationRep:
    Hey shake and bake i also got it on the 20th December at 2pm. I might see you there. What you done to prepare everyone.

ReputationRep:
    heyy i have mine on the 21st dec at 10.00am so if those on the 20th could tell us what they ask and if theres an aptitude test then that wuld be much appreciated.
    thnks

ReputationRep:
    mine is on 21st. It will probably be relaxed and if u got common sense they will give u an offer.

ReputationRep:
    Ok cool i will let all you guys who have it on the 21st let you no hw mine went on the 20th are there any more interviews after this or are these the only 2 dates. I think its gonna be more of a conversation then a interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john101)
    Ok cool i will let all you guys who have it on the 21st let you no hw mine went on the 20th are there any more interviews after this or are these the only 2 dates. I think its gonna be more of a conversation then a interview.
    Yeh, its defo gonna be like a conversation/chat; just hope the weather is fine because it is snowing pretty heavily in birmingham atm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunit123)
    Yeh, its defo gonna be like a conversation/chat; just hope the weather is fine because it is snowing pretty heavily in birmingham atm!
    yhh same im from bham and the snow is pretty bad...hope its not like that on tues or its gna be hard to make it to wolves

ReputationRep:
    Has any1 got any further details about this in the post?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john101)
    Hey shake and bake i also got it on the 20th December at 2pm. I might see you there. What you done to prepare everyone.
    yeah ok cool, just wondering the snow is pretty bad do you think we can reschedule, if buses/trains are down

ReputationRep:
    How did the intervie go guys???

ReputationRep:
    What qs. did u get asked?

ReputationRep:
    hows everyone been preparing for the interview. mines is tomorrow at 10. aint really done much preparation. what sort of questions do your think they will ask??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undertaker1)
    hows everyone been preparing for the interview. mines is tomorrow at 10. aint really done much preparation. what sort of questions do your think they will ask??
    same here, its gonna be fine. i think there gonna ask about ur ps, why pharmacy etc. where is everyone who had the interview today????????????/

ReputationRep:
    Anyone???????????

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.