Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls have **** banter!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    for a long time now and more recently i noticed that girls do not have as much craic as a bunch of lads!!girls are always trying to outdo each other or be 'better' while lads can just simply chat about anything and everything without having to worry about 'shud i have said that' or 'will he be offended..!!
    in general the i think lads have way more fun together compared to a group of girls..
    any1 agree...

ReputationRep:
    no i don't agree, girls don't have **** banter they have no banter whatsoever.

Banter is much like yorkies, not for girls

ReputationRep:
    We don't need banter though, we just need to know how to make a good sammich.

ReputationRep:
    ....wow

ReputationRep:
    Guys have funny.

Girls have tits.

/thread.

ReputationRep:
    "Ahahaha *scoff scoff* BANTER!"

I'm really getting tired of this whole 'banter' craze that's going around :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Some are. (just saying)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    "Ahahaha *scoff scoff* BANTER!"

I'm really getting tired of this whole 'banter' craze that's going around :nothing:
    This so much. Also tiring is the apparent obsession of some people I know with being "one of the lads".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 23girl)
    ....wow
    Leave this thread you banterless oaf.
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    We don't need banter though, we just need to know how to make a good sammich.
    This girl knows the score.

ReputationRep:
    And guys make too many threads about it.

YAYYYYYY GENERALISATIONS!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arcanine)
    Leave this thread you banterless oaf.

This girl knows the score.
    Well, I do try... :proud:

ReputationRep:
    I think the word Banter get overused nowadays, but yeah girls have **** banter compared to guys. Being drunk with a bunch of your guy mates is sooo much better than being drunk with your girl mates. I remember chasing a fox for 30 mins
    Alcohol
    But even without alcohol the banter is top notch

ReputationRep:
    back to the thread people..
    do u not agree that lads can pretty much come out with anything in a pub without offending any of his mates because every1 knows its just a laugh!!
    wheras woman on the other hand always have another agenda..as in their afraid of what there friend mite think if they say something 'soo rude' lol

ReputationRep:
    What's even funnier is that most guys are socially retarded somewhat and have no idea what banter actually is. Rather they will think banter is acting like a complete **** to a mate.

Banter actually used to mean something.

ReputationRep:
    Banter is subjective tbh

ReputationRep:
    they don't need banter. they just need to look good.

ReputationRep:
    I'm finding it difficult to understand this thread because 'banter' isn't spelt 'k-i-t-c-h-e-n'.

ReputationRep:
    pointless thread 4get the lot!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Whey lets suck each other off! Omg dave the mug is throwing up cos i put my **** in his pint its all banta m8!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    This so much. Also tiring is the apparent obsession of some people I know with being "one of the lads".
    I second that and the gentleman you quoted.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.