The Student Room Group

Random girl I think I love...

Right so I'm 20 and at college..

At break and lunch me and the guys from my group go and hang out in the cafeteria..

There's a Japanese (I think, maybe Korean?) girl that comes in occasionally to eat..

She looks maybe 18.. I dunno. Anyway she's unbelievably cute, like it's crazy!

Anyway she seems to always eat alone, so I could approach her for a chat, but as you can expect I'm no good at that stuff.. probably going to be harder seeing as she's not even English lol..

Any advice? :tongue:
Reply 1
define love?
Reply 2
Okay it was a slight exaggeration lol..

But she is amazing, she seems kinda shy / quiet too, and she has a good fashion sense (IMO).. close to love I think lol
Thats not love its lust...

hmm just talk to her? Thats the only thing you can do really
Reply 4
Yeahh I know..

But like I said I'm no good at that.. Me walking over from a group of 10+ loads to a foreign girl sitting alone..

I'd be like "Hi.. I'm so-and-so.. you're Japanese orr..??"

LOL
Just ask her if there is anyone sitting with her, and sit down, and just talk to her, how is her day, what's her name, what course she does, just try to find some common ground.
Reply 6
Hmm.. I'll give it a shot, I think we finish Wednesday anyway so if I make a fool of myself at least I'll have the Xmas holiday to assume a new identity lol..
Original post by Anonymous
Yeahh I know..

But like I said I'm no good at that.. Me walking over from a group of 10+ loads to a foreign girl sitting alone..

I'd be like "Hi.. I'm so-and-so.. you're Japanese orr..??"

LOL

Butch up dude! Be a man and just go over there and talk to her!
You probably don't have to say the japanese thing..maybe she's born in England? you never know...just go over there and introduce yourself and talk a little bit about college/uni, smalltalk and then ask "where are u from?" if ya really wanna know. and you know have a normal conversations if you make a fool of yourself just know that you're not the only one...
Reply 8

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending