Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    is anyone interested in sports journalism? If so what sports and why?

ReputationRep:
    Me
    I'd probably go down the motorsports road if I had the choice however I would be happy to cover football.
    Always been an avid Formula One viewer so I'd love to be involved with the sport in some way.

ReputationRep:
    I would be.
    Football and tennis mainly I guess.
    Because I love writing and I love sports...

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to be involved in sports journalism, but I'm planning on doing a full journalism course at uni in case it all goes wrong ahahaha!
    I'd probably go down the motorsports route like Schumacher (lol ) said, always been watching both moto gp and formula one, and some of the lower categories like formula renault and gp2.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your replies guys. I quite enjoy writing about football as well. I've got a website and I'm going to be starting a sports section and I need journos for some commentary and opinion. I don't have the time or skill to write the content myself. Would any or all of you like to write regularly on my site?

We get about 40K visits per year at the moment. Subject to quality standards what I'd propose is that I pay you per article. Or if you want you can sign up to online advertising sites and add your own adverts. You would receive all revenue from that source.

I'm open to negotiation!! Let me know here on the forum.

What I would do is set up user accounts on the blog where you can write and make posts. You would receive credit as the author.

ReputationRep:
    I'm fairly interested in sports journalism - particularly football. Having the chance to write articles on a blog is very appealing for me. Email me: [email protected]
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by willwebb)
    Thanks for your replies guys. I quite enjoy writing about football as well. I've got a website and I'm going to be starting a sports section and I need journos for some commentary and opinion. I don't have the time or skill to write the content myself. Would any or all of you like to write regularly on my site?

We get about 40K visits per year at the moment. Subject to quality standards what I'd propose is that I pay you per article. Or if you want you can sign up to online advertising sites and add your own adverts. You would receive all revenue from that source.

I'm open to negotiation!! Let me know here on the forum.

What I would do is set up user accounts on the blog where you can write and make posts. You would receive credit as the author.
    I'm interested, tell me more.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.