Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey I will be taking the buss3 exam in Jan which is very soon and I am struggling with answering the questions mainly the 34mark one,
    It would be very helpful if someone could explain me a good structure to answer all questions in order for me to achieve top marks in this paper and also some tips in what I should mainly revise for
    thank you very much for taking your time and reading this

ReputationRep:
    Same here, help would be much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Bump.
    Need help with the 34 mark essay structure and important things that need to be included to get full marks

ReputationRep:
    I've basically been taught to start with some kind of definition where possible, then find a couple of strong points for and against the argument they are proposing, and a good evaluation. I tend to try to find an extra point agreeing with the side I favour and then use that in my evaluation if that makes sense?
    How are you feeling about the exam now? I struggle to understand what the questions are actually asking for sometimes. E.g Jan 2010 paper: What do you consider to be the most important influence on Lisa's marketing plan?
    Something about the way this is worded just doesn't make sense to me! Hope nothing like that comes up next week!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.