This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
it sux being ill doesn't it.

Hmmm, that access denied thing either means I've had my quota of bandwith or whatever limit they put on my website (thats what you get for getting em free) or it simply thought you were too cool for it lol.

totally does.

it wont be ur site, im at a secondary skool 6th form and the internet is so resticted im surprised this siute works. but me and 3 mates have kept it a secret form everyone so the moderator wont hear about it and ban it. stupid people.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
totally does.

it wont be ur site, im at a secondary skool 6th form and the internet is so resticted im surprised this siute works. but me and 3 mates have kept it a secret form everyone so the moderator wont hear about it and ban it. stupid people.
I remember those days... they banned Hotmail on our computers the damn swines!! Well, if they do challenge this point out the website (as in the learning part) i'm sure they will feel humbled that you're actually swatting up and aiding your learning... lol
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I remember those days... they banned Hotmail on our computers the damn swines!! Well, if they do challenge this point out the website (as in the learning part) i'm sure they will feel humbled that you're actually swatting up and aiding your learning... lol
yeh u have a point! but we still keepin it hush hush anyway. just to be safe. its dead addictive on here when im in my free lessons hehe

oh and ma snotty nose...
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Rednirt - what's your username all about? Is Rednirt an anagram of your real name?
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
have aqua green it's my fave coour because it's so relaxing.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
have aqua green it's my fave coour because it's so relaxing.
Really? Hmmmm... you don't seem to have voted for green. Are you just trying to confuse me? (Easily done).

Green would make it a bit different I suppose...
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
I think it really depends on what your site is going to be about - eg Law firms or estate agents with only small sites would probably want a classy colour scheme - gold and burgundy or something. For a site with lots of text info you would want something easy to read eg black text on a lightish colour background.

If it's just a personal site, something that's easy to read but also looks quite stylish is good. As long as it's not red and blue text on a black background you can't go too far wrong.
Yes i agree with this guy. Black and red would really be used for a very gothic site.
phreek
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
Yes i agree with this guy. Black and red would really be used for a very gothic site.
Or a site demonstrating the effect of red text on a black background.

White text on black works best for me
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads