Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys,

Yesterday I was told that I get a room in Seiriol. But, do you know if my boyfriend can stay overnight when he visits me? Are the wardens very strict? How often do they come in one's room? In my dorm here in Austria it's also offically forbidden to let someone stay overnight but it's not that strict.

thank you so much for your responses - I'm really worried about that.

stella

ReputationRep:
    Hey Stella,

I am currently living in Enlli and the wardens said at the start of term that despite the residence agreement saying no guests they dont mind people staying for 2 nights (although they won't know if they stay for more). The wardens do not check the rooms at all really other than during fire alarms but provided your guest leaves the building with you they probably wont complain.

Matt

ReputationRep:
    Hey Matt,

thank you so much for your answer. It made my day!

ReputationRep:
    I live in Seiriol at the moment...and barely see the warden, just when there is something wrong with the toilets or the kitchen...never saw him walking in someones room...soo..don't worry! which room are you in?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.