Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone done German volume training before.....? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Apparently its supposed to be fantastic for muscle gains, but you do something like 10 sets, nuts

all programs are supposed to be fantastic for muscle gains lol

I havn't tried it personally, a mate has, and he didn't think much of it

10 sets yes, with reduced weight though

try it if you want and see how you gain from it

ReputationRep:
      I think it looks too much like some sort of training work-out to be a massive muscle gainer myself.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Brecon)
      I think it looks too much like some sort of training work-out to be a massive muscle gainer myself.
      Huh? lol. Not sure what you mean

ReputationRep:
      It was unusual to say the least - great stamina needed, that's for sure. TBH I wasn't impressed - decentish gains but no more than what I was getting normally (I did GVT for 12 weeks)

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.