The Student Room Group

Ucas question urgent

Hi,

I recently realised that there is a section where you can put what you have done to discover uni etc such as summer schools on ucas form

I had no space to mention my summer volunteering at oxfam on personal statement, i have no interviews yet, is it worth contacting ucas and asking them to put that i did in that section??

thank you!!!
Reply 1
Original post by monkeyytastic
Hi,

I recently realised that there is a section where you can put what you have done to discover uni etc such as summer schools on ucas form

I had no space to mention my summer volunteering at oxfam on personal statement, i have no interviews yet, is it worth contacting ucas and asking them to put that i did in that section??

thank you!!!

No. Don't worry about it.
Original post by monkeyytastic
Hi,

thank you!!!

the 'activities in preparation for higher education' bit (or whatever its called)?

That's more for courses and such related to getting into higher education like some AimHigher things. not quite sure what they are though. So oxfam volunteering wouldn't exactly fit in there - its more personal statement material. + I don't think ucas would allow any addition/changes to any part of the form once submitted unless it was like address/phone number (may be wrong on that also...)
Reply 3
I've found if you have anything really important to add, contact the unis directly and ask for it to be attached to your form. Worked for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending