Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

men/boys conversations are ... **** watch

ReputationRep:
    I think it's quite lame that guys feel so insecure about what they say and have to use the whole " no homo " **** !.... They don't even know what to talk about, they don't feel comfortable saying stuff that they might talk to a girl about, so what does the conversation topic end up at??

Girls/Football

How boring, then you get those waste guys that brag about how many chicks they get ZZZZzzzzzzzz I'd rather help a fat chick choose a colour to paint her nails :|

ReputationRep:
    dey see me trollin', dey hatin'

ReputationRep:
    How does a troll manage to get 1939 posts without being banned?
    Or are you so ignorant that you actually think all guys are like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KissMyArtichoke)
    Are you stupid, of course it doesn't apply to every guy... I'm just talking about the typical as white people say it " pals/lads "... The title would look rubbish if it had some at the start !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    You used to have a 'pussy count' on your sig. I believe it reached 21?
    No, it reached 33, it ended up at 50+ but couldn't be asked to update it.... NO silly not vagina pussy. I said anyone that negs me without leaving their name is a pussy. And it reached that number, pshhht I've only had 5 pussies so far, 6th one this sunday lol I'm not that desirableee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    You used to have a 'pussy count' on your sig. I believe it reached 21?
    I believe he's once again talking *******s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    I believe he's once again talking *******s.
    If you read my response you'll understand that the pussy count isn't referring to how many girls I've made love to.....

Nobody knows who I've made love to except for me and the girls I've made love to, why do I need to tell anyone, pointless.

ReputationRep:
    Girls seem to be confused.

What is described in this thread is a boy conversation.

Men don't do these things.

ReputationRep:
    boobs

( . ) ( . )

:bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    I beleive the trolling OP was being sarcastic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KissMyArtichoke)
    So I'm trolling....because you don't agree with what I've said? I'm being genuine, and you know what I'm saying is true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    I think it's quite lame that guys feel so insecure about what they say and have to use the whole " no homo " **** !.... They don't even know what to talk about, they don't feel comfortable saying stuff that they might talk to a girl about, so what does the conversation topic end up at??

Girls/Football

How boring, then you get those waste guys that brag about how many chicks they get ZZZZzzzzzzzz I'd rather help a fat chick choose a colour to paint her nails :|
    So did you tell your mum to choose indigo or beige?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just banter mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    So did you tell your mum to choose indigo or beige?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just banter mate
    Yellow :yup:

ReputationRep:
    Yellow :yup:
    http://nikkigsblog.files.wordpress.c...-thumbs-up.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I hate talking to my guy mates, its all sexism, racism and every other ism going as well as idiotic questions like "is a turkey a male chicken?" Its safe to say all my friends who are dudes are bally well annoying. Much prefer to talk to women.

Girls/Football

Well, not all of us are like that. My friends and I are comfortable enough with our own respective sexualities to be able to hug each other, talk about philosophy or science, and sometimes even romance and feelings, without anyone getting any idea of gayness.

The problem with these sort of blokes is that they aren't secure. They, like everyone else, can see when other people of the same sex are attractive, and aren't capable of understanding that that doesn't make them bisexual or gay, so they macho up and avoid 'non-masculine' subjects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astra_K)
    dey see me trollin', dey hatin'
    Dey see a parrot, even pidgeons hate them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Well, not all of us are like that. My friends and I are comfortable enough with our own respective sexualities to be able to hug each other, talk about philosophy or science, and sometimes even romance and feelings, without anyone getting any idea of gayness.

The problem with these sort of blokes is that they aren't secure. They, like everyone else, can see when other people of the same sex are attractive, and aren't capable of understanding that that doesn't make them bisexual or gay, so they macho up and avoid 'non-masculine' subjects.
    http://www.threadbombing.com/data/me...tsureifsrs.jpg

My mates and I discuss our feelings at times; you got a problem with that?

ReputationRep:
    Well if you're gonna ***** you can just go right into the kitchen and make me a sandwich ya pansy!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.