i no im gona sound thick but... Watch

This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
... in the user cp, what is subscribed thread? evry now and then one pops up where normally it says theres none
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
... in the user cp, what is subscribed thread? evry now and then one pops up where normally it says theres none
If you are subscribed to a thread you will get an email every time somebody replies to it. Very annoying.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
If you are subscribed to a thread you will get an email every time somebody replies to it. Very annoying.
how come it subscribes me to some particular threads tho?
_EMMA_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
how come it subscribes me to some particular threads tho?
if you don't want a mail you can change that under options
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)
if you don't want a mail you can change that under options
Yeah, there's an option to have e-mail notification for replies to any thread you have "participated in". I suppose it would be useful if you're on a quiet forum, but not on a busy one like this (unless it's in the academic or about sections perhaps).
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by meepmeep)
Yeah, there's an option to have e-mail notification for replies to any thread you have "participated in". I suppose it would be useful if you're on a quiet forum, but not on a busy one like this (unless it's in the academic or about sections perhaps).
thing is, iv made sure i wont get notifications, but on this user cp where it says new subscroibed threads its always empty. but 2day one came up out of no where saying "demons and satan" or somethin... :confused:
_EMMA_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thing is, iv made sure i wont get notifications, but on this user cp where it says new subscroibed threads its always empty. but 2day one came up out of no where saying "demons and satan" or somethin... :confused:
have you replied to that thread?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
When you reply there is a little drop down menu called Thread Subscription - if you accidentally selected this and changed it to subscribe (easy to do if you hit the tab button of have a random mouse that likes to click all over the place but where you're trying to point it) then once you hit post message you will be subscribed.
_EMMA_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i looked at the thread you replied in november last year or something like that and today there was a member who brought the thread back to life could be it
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
i looked at the thread you replied in november last year or something like that and today there was a member who brought the thread back to life could be it
mmm which one was it?
_EMMA_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
mmm which one was it?
this http://www.uk-learning.net/t9036.html
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
this http://www.uk-learning.net/t9036.html
ooooooooh yeeeeeeeeh. i remember noooooooow. the memories come floodin back
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1385)
79.55%
Leave (356)
20.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed