Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know of any a level geography revision sites?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    google + keyboard = your perfect answer

I tend not to use revision site as I tend to get distracted by other things but you could try

www.revision-notes.co.uk Never used but a quick Google search came up with this and it looks ok.

geography.learnontheinternet Not exactly A level but still good resources.

BBC Bitesize Again not exactly great but has some good information on the basics.

Revision world Again not on I have used but looks good.

geography-revision Same comment as above.

geographypages Links and hints I think is the best way to describe this one.

georesources Again not one I have used but looks great.

SCool This one I have looked at but looks to have improved vastly since I last used it.

Laura2611's Scribd page Not really a revision site but still has some very good resources such as case studies and general overviews to download. But to do so you will need an account and to have uploaded a document of your own but this could be anything you like it doesn't HAVE to be useful. :rolleyes:

geogontobetterthings
      Again not for A level but was my class's GCSE blog and has some information you might find useful.

Also TSR has its own wiki here which has some good stuff on it (I have actually only looked a physics so. )

Other places to look would be sites such as WHO, BBC news and Independence/Guardian for articles that you could reference.

Finally Explore your exam boards site they are likely to have resources on their for teachers that aren't protected by a password that you could look at. (I know edexcel do)

DrTux

P.s. If you cold tell us all what exam board etc. your on it would make it easier to suggest places or offer materials as many sites lean towards one exam.

(Original post by Abused Tampon)
        google + keyboard = your perfect answer
        What I just did really but still...

DrTux

ReputationRep:
        Thanks!
        And, oh, AQA

Pitty I'm doing edexcel or I could have pestered you about our exam release nvm.

ReputationRep:
          Ahh shame haha.... what other subjects ou doing?

I am doing Geography with Edexcel the next exam is Geographical Research, were I am doing Pollution and human health.

ReputationRep:
            I mean like what other a levels you doing ?

Oh

I'm doing Physics, Geography, Applied ICT and I did Maths up to AS level.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
            Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
          • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
            Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.