Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else had Orange Rockcorps Ticketmaster Tickets? Watch

ReputationRep:
    In October, I did 4 hours of volunteering through Orange Rockcorps, and wrote about it in their Collective. In return, they emailed me my reward of a code for my free concert ticket voucher. I haven't used it yet, as it's taking me a while to decide who to see (I'm indecisive like that, haha). Also, I have a few queries which I'd like to try and clear up before going ahead with it. I did try searching for answers on the Orange Rockcorps and Ticketmaster websites, as well as Google, but couldn't really find much to help me. So I'm just curious if anyone on here can help.

My questions: Are you really allowed to use the voucher to buy any number of tickets for your chosen event? Like, instead of just getting one for yourself, you can get them for friends as well to come along with you? And is there any limit on the number of tickets you can get with the voucher?

I'd be grateful if anyone could help me out here, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm having the same problem!
    I, too, got ticketmaster girt card thingy and I really want to know whether i can buy two tickets for Leeds festival :P

ReputationRep:
    it says this in the FAQ Q. How many gift cards can I earn?
    A. Each volunteer can only earn one Ticketmaster Gift Card. Any additional Collective submissions will be entered into a prize draw for various ongoing musical rewards and prizes.

ReputationRep:
    also, it says on a website that last year, the gift card was only worht £30, it doesnt say what it's worth this year !

ReputationRep:
    Haha, nice of you to bump up such an old thread :p:

I eventually found out that the gift voucher is worth £30 after all. Well, that's what it was when I spent mine in December last year. I think I only found out after trying to purchase a £100 Ne-Yo ticket, and I was denied cos the voucher wasn't enough

You can buy any amount of tickets if it's still under the value of the voucher. But if it costs more than the value of the voucher then you'd just have to make up the cost with extra money of your own.

I just ended up buying one Janelle Monae ticket which luckily turned out to be just under £30

Annoying that there's not much info about it though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.