Film One - Harry Potter and the Stolen Mobile Phone

Film Two - Harry Potter and the WikiLeaks Secrets

Film Three - Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Strangeways

Film Four - Harry Potter and the Chariots Of Fire

Film Five - Harry Potter and the Order From Amazon

Film Six - Harry Potter: The Student Riots and the Very Shocked Prince

Film Seven - Harry Potter and the Deathly Jacko

Setting

Instead of the boring old Hogwarts School - Harry Potter, Ron Weasley & Hermione Granger will now go to a Polytechnic University located in a very chavvy part of London. In the university there are no longer stairs for the students and staff to use but magical lifts.

Enrolment

Children with magical abilities may be enrolled at birth and acceptance is confirmed by E-magic mail.[1] Names are typed into the computer by a magic computer in the Server Of Magic Room somewhere in the school at a magical child's birth.[

The Hogwarts express train is no longer a poor train. It is now a 1000mph magical electric train that has the ability to go through buildings and is not seen by the human eye so non magical people (muggles) will never see it.

Characters

Harry Potter - He is relatively the same as in the original however he dresses rather differently. He is a bit of a chav and his invisible cloak is now sponsored by Adidas. Its a reversible jacket so when it is worn one way it appears normal however if he wears it the reversed way then he becomes invisible.

Ron Weasley - He is now a bit of a player. Constantly winds up all the girls at the university and learns new magic tricks to play pranks on them. He is not a chav and is more stylish. This leads to an argument between him and Harry later on in the series.

Hermione Granger - She has changed the most. She is now a very dirty teenage girl who engages in underage sex and will dive at any chance to play with Ron's wand. She is very clever and this as well as her looks makes her seem attractive to a lot of the universities students.

More information on the series to follow ................

ReputationRep:
    love it

ReputationRep:
    To everyone who thinks that it's easy to create a funny parody, let this thread prove you wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    To everyone who thinks that it's easy to create a funny parody, let this thread prove you wrong.
    1. Its not meant to be funny

2. Its a remake, not a parody

3. Its not finished so you are judging it way to quickly

4. I doubt you are an established critic so have no right to criticise others.

(Original post by jb9191)
      1. Its not meant to be funny.
      Why does it sound funny?

Diverting from the original story is a parody.

It won't even begin production by the looks of it.

Here is a proverb: Everyone is a critic.

ReputationRep:
      Would be a very uneventful film

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by S-man10)
      Why does it sound funny?

It may sound funny because you think its funny. To me it doesn't sound funny and is just an up to date version of Harry Potter.

Diverting from the original story is a parody.

No its not.

parody in contemporary usage, is a work created to mock, comment on, or make fun at an original work, its subject, author, style, or some other targe.

This is not intended to mock or make fun at the original. This is just a more modernised version.

It won't even begin production by the looks of it.

Cool story brother. I love when I have to go and prove people wrong. Haters gonna hate!

Here is a proverb: Everyone is a critic.
      Sorry my English master but unless you got the credentials and experience in the movie industry then any critical analysis of a film is a waste. There is a reason there are professional critics. Its because they know the industry far better than any tom, **** or harry.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by charcharchar)
      Would be a very uneventful film
      Would be just as eventful as the original, if not better as teenagers/early adults will be able to relate to it more.

ReputationRep:
      1. Its not meant to be funny

To everyone who thinks that it's easy to come up with a good retort, let this post prove you wrong.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Phalanges)
      To everyone who thinks that it's easy to come up with a good retort, let this post prove you wrong.
      because you got proved wrong. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
      Sounds terrible to me, and this thread is a fail.

But if you desperately want to draft a script, by all means do so and post it here for us to critique :ninja:

ReputationRep:
      because you got proved wrong. :facepalm:
      Yep, I was well and truly put in my place. I have learned that unless you are employed specifically to do so you are not allowed to critique (which strikes me as something of a catch-22 situation, but hey ho), and that this thread is not meant to be funny in any way, which I can say wholeheartedly that it succeeds at.

ReputationRep:
      I would prefer a film in which OP is NEVER ALLOWED TO POST AGAIN. It would be good.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.