Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would this be a good Christmas present? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I was wondering, would this be a good Christmas present for my girlfriend? Im not an expert on beauty products (i dont see why my girlfriend even needs them) but an opinion would be wonderful!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ht_1866wt_1139

ReputationRep:
    I got a similar one -includes the same things, just from a different brand- and I really like it. Especially the buffer-thing does an amazing job; I think it's a nice choice

ReputationRep:
    Depends. I'd obviously appreciate it, but it wouldn't interest me as I don't really find manicures that... interesting.

But if she's a girly girl I'm sure she'll like it. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    i got this message : Unfortunately, access to this particular listing or item has been blocked due to a Paris commercial court decision that bans trade of certain authentic perfumes and cosmetic products on eBay because of French selective distribution laws. eBay is appealing this ruling but is nevertheless required to enforce it. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to comply with this court decision. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of the decision because of limitations on existing technology.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.