The Student Room Group

How would you destroy the human race?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Make hamsters intelligent.
Multiply their size by 1000
Watch as they run around the terrorising us
Use a sort of self replicating machine to replicate organic matter i.e. Justin Bieber, replicate him 50 billion times and order all the Justin Biebers' to simultaneously sing at a high pitch

The result would be mass suicide and homocides by people in order to not hear his voice, pity murders to save others from Justin Bieber, spontaneous and random rage killings as people are generally juts pissed off from hearing his voice everywhere - If this were employed in say June 2018, it would take around 4 months for the ensuing suicides and murders' to sufficiently kill off the human race

the Justin Bieber fangirls would last longer ofc as they love him but even they, would succumb to the torture eventually and self destruct
Infertility jabs for babies :colone:
Original post by Liquidus Zeromus
I'd modify the Large Hardon Collider to create a black hole massive enough to engulf the planet. :gah:

Hard-on
Collider - deliberate wordplay or Freudian slip? Seems to me like you have hardons on the mind
Inject Aids on everyone
100 WAGBOs

That will be the fall of the human race.
Reply 46
Create the world's longest human centipede connected via the gastric system.

We start by cutting the ligaments of the knee caps.... :colone:
Original post by Broderss
a) you're doing it wrong
b) the virus would definitely evolve in the time it was present, unless you engineered it to make exact copies and zero chance for mutation

Is a referring to organ failure and painless being incompatible? I'll admit depending on how the body shuts down it won't be pleasant. So how about a sudden lose of consciousness followed by the heart stopping?

for B. How can you be so sure a bacterium or virus would be able to cross the species barrier in a short amount of time? Many diseases are species specific, or at least specific to that genus/family. It might be that it affects other primates, but jumping to say livestock, pets etc, plenty of diseases can't, no reason to think this theoretical one could.

Hmmm biological warfare is complicated....I'd say rain down neutron bombs but I suppose many would be needed...
Reply 48
Original post by PianoKeys4

Original post by PianoKeys4
Sounds good. When can we start? :colone:

We will start soon...very..very soon....Muahahahahha
Original post by midpikyrozziy

Hard-on
Collider - deliberate wordplay or Freudian slip? Seems to me like you have hardons on the mind

xD I lol'ed

The scientists at CERN could develop 'the nuclear hard on', a massive nuclear bomb that coincidentally resembles something phallic, nuke the world.
Reply 50
Original post by joey11223
Is a referring to organ failure and painless being incompatible? I'll admit depending on how the body shuts down it won't be pleasant. So how about a sudden lose of consciousness followed by the heart stopping?

for B. How can you be so sure a bacterium or virus would be able to cross the species barrier in a short amount of time? Many diseases are species specific, or at least specific to that genus/family. It might be that it affects other primates, but jumping to say livestock, pets etc, plenty of diseases can't, no reason to think this theoretical one could.

Hmmm biological warfare is complicated....I'd say rain down neutron bombs but I suppose many would be needed...

no, i meant why make it painless? you're killing over 6 billion people. no point tying to be moral about it.
Original post by Broderss
no, i meant why make it painless? you're killing over 6 billion people. no point tying to be moral about it.

Well I don't want to destroy the human race, if for some reason it was necessary, say for some reason the radiation and heat output from our Sun went through the roof and we had no means to escape the plant...I'd prefer there wasn't needless suffering.
Reply 52
Drop a nuke on Pyongyang, Beijing, Tehran and Tel Aviv. Fix yourself a nice long drink, sit back and enjoy the show.

Besides that, I'm sure there's something on Troll Science which would fit the bill.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 53
Either:

1) Turn all water to deuterium.

2) Give ants human level of intelligence, fear and greed.
Reply 54
Create a chemical which destroys the mitochondria in your body, then place this chemical in pineapples. Organise 'eat a pineapple' day, then sit back and watch.
By killing ****ing Madagascar first.

Original post by lukejoshjedi
xD I lol'ed

The scientists at CERN could develop 'the nuclear hard on', a massive nuclear bomb that coincidentally resembles something phallic, nuke the world.

Sounds ideal!
Reply 57
Convince the world theres no such thing as global warming so noone tries to slow it down....

Turn all water into popcorn seeds including all the water in our bodies....

then as the world heats up.....

watch everyone POP INTO AN OBLIVION!!! mwahahahahahahaha :colone:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 58
Keep warping in dinosaurs until every human is dead :biggrin:
Strip the planet of its atmosphere. With some kind of giant vacuum cleaner, or something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending