Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else gotten an offer from Bham?. I got a letter in the morning from the post but was to anxious to open the seal. I just had to and although scheming through the first line was a bit infuriating, I was glad to have been offered a place after my informal interview for geology.

Anyone else, would be glad to know for what course. Hopefully we get to meet at the freshers party!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mauvetard)
    has anyone else gotten an offer from Bham?. I got a letter in the morning from the post but was to anxious to open the seal. I just had to and although scheming through the first line was a bit infuriating, I was glad to have been offered a place after my informal interview for geology.

Anyone else, would be glad to know for what course. Hopefully we get to meet at the freshers party!
    that's a loooooong time until then lol but i can your excitement to the uni parties and stuff congratulations on your offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vahik92)
    that's a loooooong time until then lol but i can your excitement to the uni parties and stuff congratulations on your offer
    thanks, Im pretty sure you understand how excited I am!. Planning that day already!. Do you go to Bham by the way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mauvetard)
    thanks, Im pretty sure you understand how excited I am!. Planning that day already!. Do you go to Bham by the way?
    no, but the process of getting an offer was the same as you, that's why I decided to reply lol yeh, sure i do, you should be

ReputationRep:
    Whad qualifications did you need to get in? I want to do the course in 2013 as a mature student with an access course qualification.

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Iam pooja from India. I got an offer from BHAM for MBA 2011.

ReputationRep:
    Freshers 2011 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Univer...app_2373072738 lets meet here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.