Oxbridge Interview Feedback Watch

This discussion is closed.
B00kwOrm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I know this topic has been discussed before in other threads and that it's a bit old now. But I've only been told yesterday by my school that they do have the feedback letter, but don't want to let me have it for a reason I don't know. I've been told it's just a formal letter with nothing about my individual performance. Now a former teacher, who encouraged me to apply, is trying to get hold of that letter for me. But she also said I'd better write to the college and ask for individual feedback. Do you think I should do that?
hornblower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by B00kwOrm)
I know this topic has been discussed before in other threads and that it's a bit old now. But I've only been told yesterday by my school that they do have the feedback letter, but don't want to let me have it for a reason I don't know. I've been told it's just a formal letter with nothing about my individual performance. Now a former teacher, who encouraged me to apply, is trying to get hold of that letter for me. But she also said I'd better write to the college and ask for individual feedback. Do you think I should do that?
If I were you I'd press my teachers (not literally). Keep asking! Asking the college directly is the last resort.

J.
B00kwOrm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by hornblower)
If I were you I'd press my teachers (not literally). Keep asking! Asking the college directly is the last resort.

J.
Yeah, I think the same, I don't see why they don't want me to see it, the teacher I was talking to didn't know why, either... I know the college is the last resort, but they might forget about it or delete the written feedbacks, I shouldn't think that they're keeping them forever... i'm not reapplying so I haven't got anything to loose really...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads