Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok, so I fully understand how ridiculous and stupid I am being but I really want some reassurance on this.
    Two weeks ago I was staying with my boyfriend. I didn't sleep with him (we've not gone that far yet) but it came close and his unprotected penis was in contact with the outside of my vagina. (Sorry to be blunt about this.) I was on the fourth day of my cycle at the time.
    I was on the pill before for menstrual regulation, but came off it due to side effects a week before I stayed with him.
    I then went back on the pill about a week or so ago, was on it for about 5 or 6 days before I started getting side effects again and stopped. This was about 4 days ago, and I haven't had the normal withdrawal bleed.
    Recently I've been feeling nauseous and bloated.
    It's pretty much definitely side effects from me messing around with the pill, right? I don't think I could be pregnant due to the lack of any ejaculating anywhere near my vagina, only precum, and even that had probably gone because we started out with oral, and it was on the outside, and I was just at the end of my period at the time.
    Someone please reassure me that I am right.

ReputationRep:
    You are unlikely to be pregnant as his penis didn't actually go in you. As you said, you're on your 4th day of your cycle so it's unlikely, not impossible, but unlikely that you will be fertile/ovulating. The nauseousness you're feeling is probably because of the pill/paranoia/worry about being pregnant. Try not to worry, it really is unlikely

ReputationRep:
    take a pregnancy test to to put your mind at ease

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.