Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Room Available in Cavendish Hall, Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's at Cavendish hall of residence, Manchester, on MMU campus (close to Oxford Road)

77ppw, standard room
    Fee includes high-speed internet access

You can get more information on
    http://www.mmu.ac.uk/accommodation/m.../cavendish.php

If you are interested contact me asap and I will let you know all informations that you need ! If you are on Manchester and you want to see the room, just let me know !

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I was just wondering if this room was available, I do have accommodation in halls in Manchester but I really don't like the fact I have to get a bus to the All Saints Campus and I don't have very nice flat mates and I am not that close to the city centre, Taxi's on a night out cost money!

Thanks Emma

ReputationRep:
    Yes the room is still available, if you are still interested just let me know by PM ! The room is on MMU campus and in the city centre. Don't worry, the room is good but I would like to leave it to live with my girlfriend. Hope I will have a response from you !

Thanks Leo

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else interested? need to find a replacement urgently ! Month of january already paid !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.