Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello all. Just joined up after stumbling on here .

ReputationRep:
    pls deactivate

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

welcome to

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Why is this in the fitness forum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kojo34)
    pls deactivate
    whats that meant to mean ?

ReputationRep:
    im jokin boss yo is well welcom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshflame)
    whats that meant to mean ?
    He wants you to get off the forum, I would ignore this. Welcome to TSR but I don't understand why you post here, do you need fitness advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    Why is this in the fitness forum?
    Um im only saying hi .

ReputationRep:
    Um im only saying hi .
    I know! There is a new member area, welcome to TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Howdy partner

ReputationRep:
    you ****ing numpty

ReputationRep:
    He wants you to get off the forum, I would ignore this. Welcome to TSR but I don't understand why you post here, do you need fitness advice?
    Well thats a nice way to welcome someone I must say ! . For everyones information im actually into natural bodybuilding and sports and thought I would join here to because its south wales and speak about fitness and convo etc. Thats fine if this is a clicky site

ReputationRep:
    Well thats a nice way to welcome someone I must say ! . For everyones information im actually into natural bodybuilding and sports and thought I would join here to because its south wales and speak about fitness and convo etc. Thats fine if this is a clicky site
    what are your lifts?

Give me a reason why I shouldnt tell you to **** off

ReputationRep:
    hey to people that said hi though .

ReputationRep:
    It isn't! Just ignore the guy, where in South Wales are you from? There is lots of good advice on here about literally...everything, I'm sure you know your stuff and perhaps you might teach us something.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't! Just ignore the guy, where in South Wales are you from? There is lots of good advice on here about literally...everything, I'm sure you know your stuff and perhaps you might teach us something.
    Indeed. Well im in newport and I have been training for about 10 years off and on and in the last year and a half I have been very serious about it. I wouldnt say I am a pro by any means but I know whats what I guess but learning new things everyday so to speak. Thats cool.

ReputationRep:
    So... what are your lifts?

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. Well im in newport and I have been training for about 10 years off and on and in the last year and a half I have been very serious about it. I wouldnt say I am a pro by any means but I know whats what I guess but learning new things everyday so to speak. Thats cool.
    I'm from Cardiff originally, study in Bristol though. Are you a student? I don't want you to get negative emotions towards this site because a few people were off hand. I was just confused why you were introducing yourself in this forum rather then the welcome lounge etc.

There are a lot of threads on here about bodybuilding and dieting etc.

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Cardiff originally, study in Bristol though. Are you a student? I don't want you to get negative emotions towards this site because a few people were off hand. I was just confused why you were introducing yourself in this forum rather then the welcome lounge etc.

There are a lot of threads on here about bodybuilding and dieting etc.
    Thats cool. No not yet anyway. Hmm It hasent been a good start I must say for someone saying just hello . It has put me off in all fairness and 1 or 2 of the comments I have seen are like what the hell . Like that one comment saying give me a reason not to say eff off for what I lift . I came on here because it was a fitness forum in wales and didnt see the welcome lounge and getting hassel from it so im going to deactivate dude. Sorry for any inconvienience and good luck with what your studying .

ReputationRep:
    Thats cool. No not yet anyway. Hmm It hasent been a good start I must say for someone saying just hello . It has put me off in all fairness and 1 or 2 of the comments I have seen are like what the hell . Like that one comment saying give me a reason not to say eff off for what I lift . I came on here because it was a fitness forum in wales and didnt see the welcome lounge and getting hassel from it so im going to deactivate dude. Sorry for any inconvienience and good luck with what your studying .
    Tbh just ignore the rude comments. man up! :top:

and you can't deactivate your account.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.