Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey i would love to go to las vegas but have heard a lot of shootings occur there. especially when it goes dark. does anyone know if i'd get shot if i went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markberry91)
    hey i would love to go to las vegas but have heard a lot of shootings occur there. especially when it goes dark. does anyone know if i'd get shot if i went?
    I'd shoot you, so yes.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't know, but let me call tupac and I'll ask

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Been watching CSI?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    I wouldn't know, but let me call tupac and I'll ask

:ahee:
    i thought he was dead. then again some say he aint. do you mean you'll can lil wayne.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markberry91)
    Allow me to look into my crystal ball.....................

You won't be shot. Go and enjoy yourself.

and if you're worried, book a hotel not in LA, but somwehere else in CA?

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean Hip Hop 'artists' or the mob?

ReputationRep:
    Stereotypically, Las Vegas is associated with middle aged American couples who are relative novices at gambling and lose much money by playing 'mug's games' such as roulette. There may be gangsters in Las Vegas as there often are when gambling is involved but I very much doubt you would come into trouble with these people unless you were also a gangster and they perceived you as a threat or at least consider you to be disrespecting them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.