Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Suicide??????!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    What is the most painless way to die? It has to be cheap and accessible to an 18 year old.
    I have every right to commit suicide. Forget about 'god' for a minute. If my people are dying, my country being taken over, suffering from physical abuse when I was a child such as kicking, punching, swearing, being hit by a belt,spat on, dragged out the house, then because I lost hair in other words i have a big forehead(i am a girl) i got bullied at school for being ugly (which i am anyways) and I am overweight. On top of that I know I wont get into the course I want to cos its so competitive. Also, the pressures from society like being thin, beautiful, light skinned, tall, smart. Suffered a lot of sexism too.
    So please do not try and persuade me to NOT commit suicide. I have thought about it long and hard.

Look on the bright side at least you have less competition, plus no none will have to vomit after looking at me!!

Thank You
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    People are not going to help you commit suicide on here. You need help suicide is not an option

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    if you want help to commit suicide, go to 4chan. i'm sure they'd be more than willing to help.

although i think you are here for sympathy but i doubt you'd even get that here.

ReputationRep:
    don't do it......oh god! theres always a way out nomatter how painful a situation.:nooo:

ReputationRep:
    If you want to talk about things, I'm here.

ReputationRep:
    We all got problems and yeah somedays are pretty ****ed up, happens to us all, what give you the right to leave now? Suicide is selfish

ReputationRep:
    woah, are you for serious or trollin.(i assume your on a troll roll)

if serious... dont commit suicide. you only get one life, JUST ONE! religion doesnt exist so dont hope that your gonna have a better life when you die. it's likely against your religion to do so. please do not even think about commiting suicide, stop being a drama queen and live your life to the fullest. there are people worse of then you who appreciate the importance of life. dont **** up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh-sugarrr)
    Suicide is selfish
    No, it isn't.

ReputationRep:
    Life is more precious than all the money in the world...

I wanna see you smile; It's a fantasy.

Seriously though, what have you got to lose? Only thing that can now happen is for your life to fix up.

ReputationRep:
    Don't hang yourself, that usually doesn't work and hurts like hell. Try drinking a lot of alcohol, slitting your wrists and then getting into a bath (doesn't hurt much and makes you bleed faster.)

ReputationRep:
    Helium asphyxiation.

ReputationRep:
    Watch anything by Ricky Gervais.

But honestly, the only help you'll get on this will be a postive rep. Call a family member. We all have problems kid and there's always someone out there who'd kill to be in your position no matter how bad you think it is. You always have a chance to change things, you just need to be patient and work for it.

ReputationRep:
    Call the samaratans. I think you need to let it all out to them not here. They'll give you the better advice.

ReputationRep:
    Run away. Ditch your old identity, start a new life with a new name around new people. I don't understand why anyone resorts to painful methods of suicide when there are completely harmless ways of destroying your identity, leaving you with everything to gain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kairiazadi)
    What is the most painless way to die? It has to be cheap and accessible to an 18 year old.
    I have every right to commit suicide. Forget about 'god' for a minute. If my people are dying, my country being taken over, suffering from physical abuse when I was a child such as kicking, punching, swearing, being hit by a belt,spat on, dragged out the house, then because I lost hair in other words i have a big forehead(i am a girl) i got bullied at school for being ugly (which i am anyways) and I am overweight. On top of that I know I wont get into the course I want to cos its so competitive. Also, the pressures from society like being thin, beautiful, light skinned, tall, smart. Suffered a lot of sexism too.
    So please do not try and persuade me to NOT commit suicide. I have thought about it long and hard.

Look on the bright side at least you have less competition, plus no none will have to vomit after looking at me!!

Thank You
    Don't you care about your family and friends? If you say that you have no friends then what about just your family? You killing yourself would ruin their lives too. You can make your life better you know, at least you aren't living in the third world where you can't get help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    No, it isn't.
    My opinion, because of all the people you leave behind.

ReputationRep:
    No one is going to tell you how to commit suicide because nobody wants to be partially responsible for your death. You're the one who wants to do it so you figure it out.

Alternatively you could not commit suicide, turn your life around and use your past experiences to help others.
    Who are 'your people'?
    Billions of people have come from countries that have been taken over or were occupied. Did they commit suicide? No, a lot of them revolted against the regime and fought for their independence. Others simply left.

You got abused, I'm really sorry to hear that, but you're 18 and can move out. Talk to other people in your situation, you will find that just talking to someone and letting them know they are not alone will help them and will help you.

I doubt you are that ugly. Everyone gets picked on at school. Everyone feels under pressure to look good by the media, and we are always comparing ourselves to other people, even the pretty ones. Overweight? Go on a diet. You suffered from sexism? So have 50% of the population.

How will you know you wont get onto the course you want if you don't try? If you don't, hardly the end of the world, loads of people don't and continue to live successful lives.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but the 'self' doesn't gain anything. It doesn't exist after that point, so suicide can hardly be considered selfish.

ReputationRep:
    It's more selfish to only want people to be alive for your benefit.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.