Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you believe someone who says they had sex 7 times Watch

would you believe someone who said they had sex 7 times on freshers week? it was in my newspaper about safe sex, and an 'anonymous' person basically said he had sex 7 times on freshers week and never used condoms.

lol do u think he is lying?

ReputationRep:
    if he's lying, he's pathetic, if he's not, he's diseased.

either way, don't get too close...

ReputationRep:
    It's a male, so immediately I would have my doubts. If it was a female, I'd believe that.

ReputationRep:
    If it happens to be true then he is a top fellow.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he just had sex 7 times with the same person? Once a day... Could happen

I'd had sex with 4 people by age 16, though all the same gender. I don't see why the perpetual virgin demographic common in this forum would remotely affect the objective validity of a true statement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Maybe they got it on with 7 people at the same time during one night of Freshers or maybe it was all a wet dream like Inception. A wet dream within a wet dream within a wet dream within a wet dream within a wet dream within wet dream within a wet dream. :iiam:
    Haha, this is genius.

ReputationRep:
    I'd had sex with 4 different people by age 16, all the same gender and age - so I guess. I don't see why the perpetual virgin demographic of a forum such as this would have any effect on the validity of a genuine objective fact.

ReputationRep:
    He's a complete moron, whether he's lying or not.

ReputationRep:
    blatant lies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yousif92)
    blatant lies.
    Ok Yousif.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyBored)
    all the same gender and age

same as you or same as each other?

ReputationRep:
    :lies:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    would you believe someone who said they had sex 7 times on freshers week? it was in my newspaper about safe sex, and an 'anonymous' person basically said he had sex 7 times on freshers week and never used condoms.

lol do u think he is lying?
    That's totally possible and i wouldn't say hard either. Especially if you live in halls.
    Edit Edinburghs freshers week lasted about 10 days though

ReputationRep:
    a rational explanation maybe that maybe he/she got into the same uni with their bf/gf...since back at home they didn't really have that much privacy..and uni IS an exciting new experience...esp if they have their own private rooms...it all adds up to the excitement...and it has been proven that people can have sex more than once a day so...I'd say its possible...especially if they only just started f***ing to get intimate

ReputationRep:
    It's probably true. There are some morons around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joinedup)
    same as you or same as each other?
    Same as me, I had experimental sex age 12 with someone my age and between age 12-16 with others (All my age mostly classmates who approached me after I came out). I'm bisexual but I've only ever had sex with men thus far.

ReputationRep:
    Same as me, I had experimental sex age 12 with someone my age and between age 12-16 with others (All my age mostly classmates who approached me after I came out). I'm bisexual but I've only ever had sex with men thus far.
    Bi sexual *cough cough*

You Sir, are gay. all. the. way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gummers)
    Bi sexual *cough cough*

You Sir, are gay. all. the. way.
    No, I'd tap a pussy - Sir?

If I were gay, I wouldn't care either. So....

I hear it stinks/tastes of **** anyway. But tap? Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Ok Yousif.

WHOA. Lets keep this on a username only thing yeah???

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.