Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have noticed alot of KPMG programmes are not listed in the drop down menu compared to other firms. Are these positions filled? Because I suspect it is because they have not opened yet?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure why but I don't think they advertise their various programmes as much as the other firms of the big 4. I applied for the insight days at E&Y, Deloitte and PwC but could not do so with KPMG since they don't even indicate whether it's available.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    I have noticed alot of KPMG programmes are not listed in the drop down menu compared to other firms. Are these positions filled? Because I suspect it is because they have not opened yet?
    Which service line? More than likely they are filled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kemik)
    Which service line? More than likely they are filled.
    Risk & Compliance - Financial services, and I doubt this is filled. Last year I went to an open day for this programme and they were still recruiting all the way upto May. I'm not sure if they have even opened this programme this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Risk & Compliance - Financial services, and I doubt this is filled. Last year I went to an open day for this programme and they were still recruiting all the way upto May. I'm not sure if they have even opened this programme this year?
    They don't just take anyone though. They probably had loads of applications but no one they wanted, whereas this year they might have had a perfect application at the start.

ReputationRep:
    The scheme will have opened as most open in July. Is it just one office that it's filled in? I assume you're looking at an office where it's offered (have to say I can't remember whether you choose the business line or the office first when selecting what you're interested in).

Even if something isn't listed, it is worth keeping an eye on the site as sometimes it's decided to recruit more people and it will get re-listed. Not saying it will happen but it can.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.