The Student Room Group

The British people have HAD ENOUGH

(some explicit language)

This man gives a good summary of why ordinary Brits have a right to be pissed off.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
He scares me a bit, I'll be honest.

His account is full of inaccuracies as well.
Typical TSR responses.
Wow this guy is really freaky.
Reply 5
Who is he or you to say an entire population has "had enough"?

The student protests were just that; students. They don't make a majority in the country, and most students were not even protesting/rioting anyway.

What I have had enough of is people like these and the NUS trying to speak for an entire group of people.
Reply 6
Original post by Bestykid
Who is he or you to say an entire population has "had enough"?

The student protests were just that; students. They don't make a majority in the country, and most students were not even protesting/rioting anyway.

What I have had enough of is people like these and the NUS trying to speak for an entire group of people.

What is ironic is the NUS are perhaps the biggest liars in this whole story (even worse than the Lib Dems who have reneged on an election pledge) and their proposals are a lot more damaging to students than anything the coalition has proposed.
Reply 7
The guy in the video has a voice that just makes me want to pummel his face. His microphone is far too close to his mouth and I don't want to hear every flick of saliva on your teeth cheers.
He is also wrong, by the way. No understanding of the taxation system, the law, international politics, etc. etc. etc.
What. A. Douche.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
The thread title was hilarious, but the video didn't deliver :frown:

Crazy and inarticulate sure, but not in an entertaining way. He's like the guy in the pub who rants and rants while you wrack your brain for a polite way of getting as far away from him as possible.
Original post by Captain92
The guy in the video has a voice that just makes me want to pummel his face. His microphone is far too close to his mouth and I don't want to hear every flick of saliva on your teeth cheers.
He is also wrong, by the way. No understanding of the taxation system, the law, international politics, etc. etc. etc.
What. A. Douche.

:colone:So much for care in the community, poor guy obviously forgot to take his medication.:giggle:
Reply 10
Original post by Blondshavemorefun
:colone:So much for care in the community, poor guy obviously forgot to take his medication.:giggle:

I don't think he was exhibiting particularly psychotic/ psychiatric symptoms, just a misled, uninformed twit really lol
lol
Reply 12
lol well he makes a lot of mistakes but he also makes some valid points

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending