The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by ajtiesto
There Kudish rebel groups bombing Turkish cities on a daily basis. Rebel groups such as the PKK who have targeted Turks both in and out of Turkey.

Yes, and they almost always attack Turkish soldiers. They have a clear target.

They rarely, if every, target civilians, unlike Muslim terrorists.

ajtiesto
As for Tibet, how the hell can you compare what the Israelis are doing the Palestinians and what the Chinese are doing Tibetans? Gaza gets attacked daily, basic food and aid is not getting to the most vunerable due to the blockade. Palestinian homes are getting bulldozed daily in order to make way for Israeli settlements. What would you do if your home was taken down?

No offence, but you clearly know nothing about the situation in Tibet - otherwise, you wouldn't say what you have said. What the Tibetans have gone through is a hundred times worse than the situation of the Palestinians.

Over a million Tibetans have been killed as a direct result of Chinese oppression.
Reply 101
Original post by BillySharp92
A few possible points here:

-The 'Embassy Bombings' in Africa.
-The Lockerbie Bombing.
-The fact that Israelis don't stone non-believers to death.
-The fact that Israel has never called for the death and destruction of the 'Western infidel'.
-The fact that Jewish terrorists haven't flown something they could never have hoped to design into something they could never have hoped to build ending over 2000 lives and ruining thousands more who were more successful than a bunch of religious nutjobs ever could be.
-The attack on a US ship (I forget the name) somewhere in the middle-east in the 1990s.

(Iraq was perceived to be a threat to security in the form of missiles. Say what you like about Tony Blair, personally he's a ****er, but what if Iraq did have missiles? Rather their country than mine, however harsh that may sound.)

What the attacks by the US in Libya, Somalia, the drone attacks in Pakistan and Afganistan killing god knows how many innocent civilains?
Reply 102
Original post by CharlieBee_90
I did though. Why disallow all muslims to come and live here when those who refuse to integrate make up an insignificant minority? Why not look at the entire post? I provided plenty of evidence.

So you're saying that only an 'insignificant minority' of Muslims in this country are a threat to democracy, freedom of religion and human rights in general? So, if, for example, Muslims became the majority in this country, we would still be a democracy, we would still enjoy the same freedom of religion and women, gays and lesbians and athiests would have the same rights they enjoy now?
Reply 103
Original post by Wacp
Yes, and they almost always attack Turkish soldiers. They have a clear target.

They rarely, if every, target civilians, unlike Muslim terrorists.

The PKK have killed civilians, they've been many cases where tourist locations have been targeted killing many innocent people in the process.

No offence, but you clearly know nothing about the situation in Tibet - otherwise, you wouldn't say what you have said. What the Tibetans have gone through is a hundred times worse than the situation of the Palestinians.

Over a million Tibetans have been killed as a direct result of Chinese oppression.

So the lives of Tibetan are worth more than innocent Palestinians, is that your main point?
Original post by bunty64
wonder which extremist cell was involved in this attack? Pakistani cell? Let's hope the swedish gov have the balls (unlike the spineless british) to deal with such a threat.

Only a moron would think banning muslim immigration would stop terrorist attacks - I'd be shocked if they did anything other than increase them.

It's completely unworkable and I'd like to hear how you propose it could possibly be enforced. Anyone who looks Arab isn't allowed in?
Reply 105
Original post by ajtiesto
So the lives of Tibetan are worth more than innocent Palestinians, is that your main point?

No, you're the one who seems to think that the lives of Palestinians is worth more than Tibetans (and others).

It's not just you, though - it's also ***** like George Galloway and many left-wingers who are obsessed with Israel, yet ignore the horrifying persecution of other groups in the world.
Reply 106
Original post by Wacp
No, you're the one who seems to think that the lives of Palestinians is worth more than Tibetans (and others).

It's not just you, though - it's also ***** like George Galloway and many left-wingers who are obsessed with Israel, yet ignore the horrifying persecution of other groups in the world.

Yeah look at how the Muslim Moroccons are treating West Africans... Far worse. If Palestine would just take the loss Israel would treat them far more humanely that Muslims have treated any enemy in history.
Reply 107
Original post by Elipsis
Yeah look at how the Muslim Moroccons are treating West Africans... Far worse. If Palestine would just take the loss Israel would treat them far more humanely that Muslims have treated any enemy in history.

I am a bit thick - are you being sarcastic?
Reply 108
Original post by Guvnor
1) You just copy and pasted the whole article given on the bbc news website, yes we know what it says and we know how to read, thanks.

2) Where does it state that muslims or a specific muslim group carried out the attacks ? There is no proof so please stop making things up and please don't refer to one line of an email as proof :facepalm:

3) Jumping to baseless conclusions is what fools do without knowing all the facts.

4) To me these bombings seem like an inside job especially with the whole wikileaks issue right now.

1) obviously I copied and pasted the whole article :confused:

2) This case has been inextricably linked to Islam, especially due to the Email claiming responsibility by a Msulims group just before the bombing had occured.

3) it is not my conclusion.

4) this has **** all to do with wikileaks, what would bombing a shopping centre have to do with wikileaks you idiot. What would anyone gain from bombing a shopping centre in relations to wikileaks.
Yes. That's right. Muslims attack Sweden. Not one supposed nutcase extremist Muslim acting on his own but rather over a billion Muslims unilaterally.
Reply 110
Original post by PlanetEuropa
And I would not ban anyone who looks Arab, I would ban anyone who IS Arab.

I share your anti-Muslim views but now you're going into racist territory. What do you have against Arabs? They are an ethnic/racial group. There are Arab atheists, Christians and et cetera.
Original post by Aj12
Yet the UK has only had one semi-successful terrorist attack from Muslim extremists. The prime minister make be a idiot but the UK's efforts to fight terrorism is far from lightweight

Corrected :wink:
Reply 112
1) obviously I copied and pasted the whole article :confused:

2) This case has been inextricably linked to Islam, especially due to the Email claiming responsibility by a Msulims group just before the bombing had occured.

3) it is not my conclusion.

4) this has **** all to do with wikileaks, what would bombing a shopping centre have to do with wikileaks you idiot. What would anyone gain from bombing a shopping centre in relations to wikileaks.

1) Yes you didn't need to copy the whole article.

2) Its been linked to Islam, where is the evidence that muslims or an extremist group carried out the attack ? For your kind information an email is not evidence.

3) It is your conclusion when you make baseless assumptions when you are clearly not aware of all the facts yourself.

4) So it has **** all to do with muslims too :smile: Let it be proved first then go around making ****ing baseless threads you ****ing hating scum.
Original post by Wacp
So you're saying that only an 'insignificant minority' of Muslims in this country are a threat to democracy, freedom of religion and human rights in general? So, if, for example, Muslims became the majority in this country, we would still be a democracy, we would still enjoy the same freedom of religion and women, gays and lesbians and athiests would have the same rights they enjoy now?

Christians still make up the majority of the population and the government, they have similar beliefs, and yet we have all of that. The Christians have grown up in modern Britain and have adapted to that culture. Based on this and the evidence I provided in my other post, I do believe that our society will not be affected should Muslims become a majority, assuming of course that these Muslims were born here.

That will never happen though. I'd say Atheism/Agnosticism is more likely to become the beliefs of the majority than Islam.
Reply 114
Original post by Inzamam99
Yes. That's right. Muslims attack Sweden. Not one supposed nutcase extremist Muslim acting on his own but rather over a billion Muslims unilaterally.

It's a joke isn't.

Instead of condemning this individual, yet again muslims are getting the blame for what a minority has done. Pathetic really.
Less Muslims in country mean less chance of terrorist bombings, when this country has 2 times more Muslims than we do today, do you think we will be safer or worse of from islamic terrorism.

Good reasoning- guilty no matter what just because of their ethnicity and where they come from.

That's exactly the reasoning the Islamic terrorists use- they just assume everyone in the West supports the murder of Muslims in the Middle East and Palestine.

Thus you're the same as them.
Reply 116
Less Muslims in country mean less chance of terrorist bombings, when this country has 2 times more Muslims than we do today, do you think we will be safer or worse of from islamic terrorism.

You racist fool, are you part of the BNP by any chance ?

Yeah put them on a plane and shoot them to Mars :rolleyes: Moron
Reply 117
Original post by Inzamam99
Good reasoning- guilty no matter what just because of their ethnicity and where they come from.

That's exactly the reasoning the Islamic terrorists use- they just assume everyone in the West supports the murder of Muslims in the Middle East and Palestine.

Thus you're the same as them.

I don't give a ****, the safety of Britain and the preservation of our culture is far more important to me and most Brits, than allowing some Musdlims the right to migrate here.

I really do not give a ****. Instead of worrying about foreigners "human rights" we should start thinking of ourselves and protecting our country. No one has the godamn right to move here, we reserve the right to let in who we want.
Reply 118
I don't give a ****, the safety of Britain and the preservation of our culture is far more important to me and most Brits, than allowing some Musdlims the right to migrate here.

I really do not give a ****. Instead of worrying about foreigners "human rights" we should start thinking of ourselves and protecting our country. No one has the godamn right to move here, we reserve the right to let in who we want.

Does that include the muslims that live here too? :rolleyes:
Reply 119
Original post by CharlieBee_90
Christians still make up the majority of the population and the government, they have similar beliefs, and yet we have all of that.

I don't think so.

Mainstream Christianity does not have that much of a problem with, for example, the separation of religion and state, democracy, scientific facts like evolution and et cetera. The same cannot be said, however, for mainstream Islam.

CharlieBee_90
assuming of course that these Muslims were born here.

Really?

Are Muslims born here less extreme than their immigrant parents? I always thought it was the other way round.

Latest

Trending

Trending