Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all
    Just after the October holidays my UCAS was sent to the uni's i put in for.

Uclan was one of them to do their foundation policing degree.

Ive heard back and been given offers from two of the unis ive applied for (Wolverhampton and Middlesex) But not UClan yet :eek:

I had a letter from them saying that they had received my application but since then i havnt heard jack.

If anyone else is applying for this course or one similar, let us know!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the policing course at the moment, on my first year. It took a while for me to hear back from them, but I got an interview date from the tutors after a month or so. I guess it takes so long because it is a popular course, so stand out in the interview.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh cool
    Ive been asked to come to interview on the 7th of Feb for the Fdsc Policing course.
    Any clue as to what they might ask me? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know, we've been asked to sit in on some of those interviews.
    All I'm gone say is look at Lancashire Constabulary and the Lancashire area.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I havnt been on here for a long long time.
    Yeah i found the 1st year students who were sitting in the room during the interview abit odd . . .
    But sall good.
    Got a conditional offer on wednesday or thursday.

ReputationRep:
    Ah congratulations, they kept telling us it was going to be difficult this time round to get a conditional offer.
    You know who interviewed you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.