Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone have inside info about which AAA law school is .. Watch

ReputationRep:
    .. most likely to let somebody in with AAB given that the rest of that criteria is substantially fulfilled? (statement wise)

I know QMUL let and few in who ended up with AAB. I was wondering if anyone at an AAA law school or anyone who randomly knows could offer a few suggestions?

i know its getting more and more fierce.

One which does not require the LNAT thank you

ReputationRep:
    I read on the other thread you started that you are predicted ABB at A Levels. If this is the case, I believe your chances of obtaining an offer from an AAA entry requirement university would be extremely slim. It is ridiculously competitive this year and if you fall 2 grades below, I doubt they would give your application much thought.

AAA universities normally give out AAB offers to exceptional students who they are desperate have or AAB students with excellent P.S, references and work experience. Also they give AAB offers to students of less fortunate backgrounds who have predicted grades of AAB.

I believe the highest requirement university you should apply for is an AAB university. I am not trying to dash your hopes, I am just being realistic.
    Ive seen Cornwall Campus offers this year of AAB while the requirements are ABB so it shows the competitiveness of this years applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drpetergriffin)
    I read on the other thread you started that you are predicted ABB at A Levels. If this is the case, I believe your chances of obtaining an offer from an AAA entry requirement university would be extremely slim. It is ridiculously competitive this year and if you fall 2 grades below, I doubt they would s.
    yeah i think you are right. i'm pretty confident i will get aab, but even so... i highly doubt i will get an aab offer from an aaa uni.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.