Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Orange phone fund - discount on an iPhone??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am with orange and currently have a samsung tocco lite. However I am going to purchase an iPhone 3gs from the orange shop. When I go on the internet it says you have to phone up orange if you want to get phone fund discount on an iPhone. Is the full phome fund discount (I have £15 saved up) applicable to purchasing iPhones? Can I also use phone fund in an orange shop?

Thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah124)
    I am with orange and currently have a samsung tocco lite. However I am going to purchase an iPhone 3gs from the orange shop. When I go on the internet it says you have to phone up orange if you want to get phone fund discount on an iPhone. Is the full phome fund discount (I have £15 saved up) applicable to purchasing iPhones? Can I also use phone fund in an orange shop?

Thanks for your help
    Probably. Why not call Orange Customer Services and ask?

(Original post by Hannah124)

Thanks for your help
      Please don't get the 3GS now, it's 18 months outdated and in July 2011 will become 2 generations outdated.

I know the iPhone 4 is pricey but get it, just for the screen even. Also, always having a better camera at hand is a very good, often unnoticed thing.

ReputationRep:
      you can use it in the shop (or could when i did mine...) and im not aware on their being any restrictions as to what phone you can use it on x

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.