Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2011 is nearly here! Where did 2010 go? Watch

ReputationRep:
    2011 is coming soon who's looking forward to next year? How was 2010 for you? Did it go too fast? For me, 2010 just passed by so quickly, it was a good year, loads happened but I'm ready for next year

ReputationRep:
    Oh god yeah Last new year seems so recent.

ReputationRep:
    2010 has been the worst year so far...oh I so much dislike 2010.

ReputationRep:
    It feels like it's been the quickest year ever!
    It's had its ups and it's downs but I think it's been mostly positive for me

ReputationRep:
    Tbh the entire last 19ish years of my life have been a blur.
    When I was 15, I thought I'd NEVER reach 18 cos it was taking so long.
    Now I look back to almost 4 years ago and wonder where the hell all that time went.
    It's quite bizarre.

ReputationRep:
    I agree it has gone quite quickly. My Granddad always tells me the older you get the faster time goes.
    It was a bad start to year for me but got much better after May!

ReputationRep:
    2010 has been good but I expect that 2011 will be great

ReputationRep:
    It's been a mixed bag, leaning towards a solidly good year but with hints of ****ness, which are largely becoming remnants of the earlier months of the year.

Bring on 2011 is what i say.

ReputationRep:
    2010 went to hell. Thank god 2011 is nearly here.

ReputationRep:
    2010 has been a slow... slow... SLOW rise to being alright but had a crashing fall come February.

Though it introduced me my love of Jack Daniels and Jagerbombs and for that, it is honoured.

ReputationRep:
    In retrospect it's been quite a formative year for me, but has been pretty much wholly utter ****. 2008 and 2009 have been my best years so far.

ReputationRep:
    It flew by didn't it

ReputationRep:
    For me, it was a great year, but I can remember my birthday (which is in January) like it was yesterday. Life, please stop going so quickly.

ReputationRep:
    i did that facebook status thing the other day and my status's definatly summed up my year well
    alot of doing things with housemates who live near me at home too so i see them loads even when were not at uni, alot of bowling socials, alot of laptop going for repair, laptop returning from repair still broken, laptop going again... and complaints about work lol
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    It feels like it's been the quickest year ever!
    It's had its ups and it's downs but I think it's been mostly positive for me
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    It was an alright year. I'm happy it went quickly though (it was a boring year).
    Every year goes quicker with age though, apparently, which is true for me so far.

ReputationRep:
    2010 wasn't a good year at all!

Good. The faster time flies by, the better. :yep: Can't wait for the new year! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
      **** year for me. absolute ****.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Captain92)
      Tbh the entire last 19ish years of my life have been a blur.
      When I was 15, I thought I'd NEVER reach 18 cos it was taking so long.
      Now I look back to almost 4 years ago and wonder where the hell all that time went.
      It's quite bizarre.
      exactly the same! although i want january to come around quick coz ive got something special planned

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.