My name is Sarah. I'm a Third Year Chemist at Reading University. I came to do my degree through an Access course. I'm doing an educational project for my final year and preparing a resource for the Chemistry department aimed at trying to bridge the gap between Access and first year. I'd be really grateful if any other Access students who're doing a science could fill in this questionaire for me.
1) How helpful would you have found a revision booklet in your first year?
Not very helpful Quite helpful Helpful Very helpful Extremely helpful
2) Which of these subjects did you find yourself most prepared for? (List 1-5 with 1 being hardest and 5 easiest)
Phases (Solids, Liquids, Gases)
3) Which three of these would you choose to have in a revision book? (i.e. Which could you have mastered with a little help?)
4) Are these the subjects you found most difficult?
5) What one thing do you think would help other Access students during the first year? (brief)
Thank you for answering and good luck with your degrees.
Find out how.