Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Just wondering if anyone has any advice about the big project we need to do for salters A2 chemistry? Our teachers gone on maternity leave and we have this crappy physics teacher who really doesn't have a clue which is making everyone very stressed as no one knows what they're supposed to be doing! if anyone has any advice about how to set it out or what to write in the plan or just anything really we would be REALLY REALLY greatful X

ReputationRep:
    Is this the OCR Salters B Chemistry Coursework? If so, PM me and i shall give you some tips as i did this last year.

ReputationRep:
    i've spent all weekend + friday afternoon doing this...whoever came up with the idea should be found and shot

ReputationRep:
    Iodine Clock is a nice investigation..... not too complex practically and the theory is alright too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh993)
    i've spent all weekend + friday afternoon doing this...whoever came up with the idea should be found and shot

I feel your pain! This is exactly what i was saying this time last year. The most stressful piece of coursework i had every done!

ReputationRep:

agreed! as should stupid physics teacher grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stargirll)
    agreed! as should stupid physics teacher grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........
    just finished it now...what a relief!

ReputationRep:
    just finished it now...what a relief!
    aww so lucky :P im well jealous x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.