Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was out today at my local shopping centre and was disgusted at the sheer volume of the dirty, uneducated underclass which was present. Why can't they be back in the slums or down the mines where they belong? They smell bad, look worse, and speak disgustingly. Who agrees?!

ReputationRep:
    Though the way you've worded this is disgusting, I'm sure most of us do actually think like this.

ReputationRep:
    rubbish troll is rubbish. god, get some originality.

ReputationRep:
    If you're talking about those chav females with 3 kids and an illegitimate dad who likes to throw obscenities in every sentence, then I'm with you on that one.

If you're talking about people who didn't happen to go to university, your opinion is invalid.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:.

Is this a Margaret Thatcher backup account, perhaps?

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.