lol. i am pretty much inviting everyone
I can come it's only 5 stops on the train and I know Crawley
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
my mum and dad have asked me what i want and i really cant think, has any1 else got any suggestions? remember its a big 1!!!
i hav a budget of about 900quid
tell them that u want nothing coz u have everything....they will then buy u something about double the 900 quid they were gonna spend on your bday.....
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I'll bring two bottles of Cava if you promise to keep Moody aka my ex-bf well away he might try and get with me again uhghhhh what was I doing for 9 months...temporarily blind, deaf & dumb?
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
look forward to seeing you then you have to bring me a present though
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
look forward to seeing you then you have to bring me a present though
Wait wait *hangs out window and waves*
Can you see me?
When is your birthday anywhoo?
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
tell them that u want nothing coz u have everything....they will then buy u something about double the 900 quid they were gonna spend on your bday.....
if i did that tho theyed just say "oh... ok... cheaper for us then" thats what my mum and dad are like!!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oooh oooh oooh do you go in Virgin, you know the really tatooed guy, that's Darren that's Moody's best friend...I will force you to know who he is so you can either pity or laugh at me it's really your desicion..pity is probably better
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if i did that tho theyed just say "oh... ok... cheaper for us then" thats what my mum and dad are like!!
I know a bunch of tree hugging hippies and whenever I asked them what they thought I should ask for, they kept saying "give it to charity"
Stupid *******s...I got the car (it was inherited so that's just cheap) and a minidisc player
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oooh oooh oooh do you go in Virgin, you know the really tatooed guy, that's Darren that's Moody's best friend...I will force you to know who he is so you can either pity or laugh at me it's really your desicion..pity is probably better
think i know the guy u mean - yeah. there's a lad from my sixth form who works there too
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oooh did you ever used to go in B*Wise in the summer?
Or go to the skate park, or ermmmm......
Well you might have seen me there....yep....used to sit in the park a lot and reckon that the flowers were GM because they were randomly bright in an otherwise grey place
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wait wait *hangs out window and waves*
Can you see me?
When is your birthday anywhoo?
not till 5th May lol. good old 5th of the 5th, but i'm havin it the sunday b4, coz it's a bank holiday monday the next day!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
huh??? :confused: how the chicken does that work????
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oooh did you ever used to go in B*Wise in the summer?
Or go to the skate park, or ermmmm......
Well you might have seen me there....yep....used to sit in the park a lot and reckon that the flowers were GM because they were randomly bright in an otherwise grey place

B*Wise - not really my scene, or the skate park, but a few of my m8s used to go down there. the one behind the leisure centre right?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
not till 5th May lol. good old 5th of the 5th, but i'm havin it the sunday b4, coz it's a bank holiday monday then next day!
Isn't that cheating?
I remember being so chuffed at going into the ...is it a Safeways? And getting served when I was 17...and in...what was that pub......ermmm.....yeah....
You know what's a cool shop....TJ Hughes so full of crap it's fantastic
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
B*Wise - not really my scene, or the skate park, but a few of my m8s used to go down there. the one behind the leisure centre right?
Yeah that's it, can you imagine me wearing a £60 quiksilver skirt with my Harrods bag climbing up those frickin' wooden ramps....my bag is still dirty...it used to be my scene when i was 15, they were all so immature he used to hang out with this like 12 year old kid that kept being arrested and nicking cash outta his dad's wallet and whenever we saw him he'd like triple drop which is just sick
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Isn't that cheating?
I remember being so chuffed at going into the ...is it a Safeways? And getting served when I was 17...and in...what was that pub......ermmm.....yeah....
You know what's a cool shop....TJ Hughes so full of crap it's fantastic

the shades or railway prob they'll serve anyone. he he - TJ Hughes - ace for perfume n make-up
Amy
Rep:
?
I know a bunch of tree hugging hippies and whenever I asked them what they thought I should ask for, they kept saying "give it to charity"
Stupid *******s...I got the car (it was inherited so that's just cheap) and a minidisc player
charity begins at home i say!!!!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the shades or railway prob they'll serve anyone. he he - TJ Hughes - ace for perfume n make-up
You know the amusment arcade my ex went in there to get a drink (we had 35p) and he went in and he waited and he waited at the counter and there was nobody there so he picked up more stuff and walked out and someone came out and shouted "Come again sorry don't worry about that stuff"
The people in Woolies are rude as well and you have to go to Argos and have a sit down it's a rule whenever your in crawley...oh and

PRIMARK RULES!
Amy
Rep:
?
You know the amusment arcade my ex went in there to get a drink (we had 35p) and he went in and he waited and he waited at the counter and there was nobody there so he picked up more stuff and walked out and someone came out and shouted "Come again sorry don't worry about that stuff"
The people in Woolies are rude as well and you have to go to Argos and have a sit down it's a rule whenever your in crawley...oh and

PRIMARK RULES!
primark wha???!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
primark wha???!!
its a shop amy. mwahaha
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (150)
60.73%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.45%
No- I want it (69)
27.94%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.88%

Watched Threads