what do u think i shud have 4 my 18th b.day?? Watch

This discussion is closed.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
You know the amusment arcade my ex went in there to get a drink (we had 35p) and he went in and he waited and he waited at the counter and there was nobody there so he picked up more stuff and walked out and someone came out and shouted "Come again sorry don't worry about that stuff"
The people in Woolies are rude as well and you have to go to Argos and have a sit down it's a rule whenever your in crawley...oh and

PRIMARK RULES!
LOL - well nxt time ure here come in2 Next n say hi (i'm on menswear - best place 2 b )
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
its a shop amy. mwahaha
i no what it is u silly moo!! (unfortunatly) they do great sox tho at the best price ever
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
i no what it is u silly moo!! (unfortunatly) they do great sox tho at the best price ever
i no! a pound a pair! bargin! i got some teddy knickers for a quid as well./

do a fair few decent belts from time to time.

mooooooo
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When in doubt, you can't go wrong with socks.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
When in doubt, you can't go wrong with socks.
sock puppets! arnt they amazing!!!!
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
sock puppets! arnt they amazing!!!!
Shadow or Thai?
Amy
Rep:
?
Shadow or Thai?
what r they?
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my mum and dad have asked me what i want and i really cant think, has any1 else got any suggestions? remember its a big 1!!!
i hav a budget of about 900quid
have a holiday! For my birthday this aug i think i'll keep all the money, i'll be needing it for uni in sept.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what r they?
Types of sock puppet.

Alternatively, if you don't like socks, go with ties.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Types of sock puppet.

Alternatively, if you don't like socks, go with ties.
a tie puppet? :confused: that's a new one.

Next do tie boxes
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by waiting2smile)
have a holiday! For my birthday this aug i think i'll keep all the money, i'll be needing it for uni in sept.
naaahh... i whan something that will last me, eventho the uni thing does sound like a good idea
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
a tie puppet? :confused: that's a new one.

Next do tie boxes
You've never seen tie puppets!? *shocked*

Then you haven't lived!
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my mum and dad have asked me what i want and i really cant think, has any1 else got any suggestions? remember its a big 1!!!
i hav a budget of about 900quid
£900? That's 9 hours of fun mate....
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You've never seen tie puppets!? *shocked*

Then you haven't lived!
i wanna see a tie puppet! I've seen tie boxes - even have instructions on the back telling you all the different types of knots you can do.

we're so helpful at Next
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i wanna see a tie puppet! I've seen tie boxes - even have instructions on the back telling you all the different types of knots you can do.

we're so helpful at Next
Meh. I prefer Debenhams (I bought a lovely umbrella from there yesterday).
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Meh. I prefer Debenhams (I bought a lovely umbrella from there yesterday).
ahh but you haven't been to the one where i work and experienced the best customer service known to woman.

a man umbrella huh? with a big loopy handle or one that puts itself up at the press of a button?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ahh but you haven't been to the one where i work and experienced the best customer service known to woman.

a man umbrella huh? with a big loopy handle or one that puts itself up at the press of a button?
The loopy one - I like to use it as a walking stick as well.

Anyway, Debenhams has a bigger 'men's fashion' section.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
£900 wow.

For my 18th I got a trip to Dublin for a weekend with my sister - ryanair flights + youth hostel accomadation worked out at about £150 for the lot.

I'd ask for tickets for glastonbury (£120 max + ~£200 spending money) and the remainder as cash for when you get to uni.

Don't get a car, for £900 you could not buy *and* insure a decent car and even if you do get a good deal you will need at least £400 a year to get it through it's MOT/Tax and then there is petrol/parking and being treated as a free taxi service...
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
£900 wow.

For my 18th I got a trip to Dublin for a weekend with my sister - ryanair flights + youth hostel accomadation worked out at about £150 for the lot.

I'd ask for tickets for glastonbury (£120 max + ~£200 spending money) and the remainder as cash for when you get to uni.

Don't get a car, for £900 you could not buy *and* insure a decent car and even if you do get a good deal you will need at least £400 a year to get it through it's MOT/Tax and then there is petrol/parking and being treated as a free taxi service...
im already gettin a car cus its essencial for uni, i think im looking more towards a laptop and then if theres any left afterwards i'll go shoppin or somethin
gwirion
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
£900?!?! jesus! I have two sisters and a brother so I would neva get that amount! Oh plus my sister is 21 the day after me so for my mom to fork out £1800 in a couple of days would be impossible lol! Mine's on the 5th and I'm organising a bus to go round pubs/clubs (I live in the outback lol, well in the countryside in Wales) for me and my friends. One of my friends ahs her b'day on the 9th so were doing a joint bus. Also going shopping to Chester. I want a nice piece of jewellery or a nice watch from my mam though - or a car would do very nicely....anything...as longas it has four wheels and runs okay lol!

With £900 I'd go on a shopping trip to Paris...or New York?!? A laptop would be ideal though.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (2)
50%
Yes- I don't like it (0)
0%
No- I want it (2)
50%
No- I don't want it (0)
0%

Watched Threads