The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

~*glitter*~
im already gettin a car cus its essencial for uni

Which uni are you planning to go to?
Reply 61
Pencil Queen
Which uni are you planning to go to?

my main choice is falmouth college of art in cornwall or if that fails then surry or lincoln, loughborough doesnt look 2 bad
~*glitter*~
my main choice is falmouth college of art in cornwall or if that fails then surry or lincoln, loughborough doesnt look 2 bad

It might be worth checking whether they will allow you to bring a car with you - the majority of uni's don't provide parking for first years (unless they commute into study) and those that do usually charge (anything between £4 a day and £120 a yr)...some even ask you to sign a contract promising not to bring a car into the area as a condition of your acceptance.
Reply 63
Pencil Queen
It might be worth checking whether they will allow you to bring a car with you - the majority of uni's don't provide parking for first years (unless they commute into study) and those that do usually charge (anything between £4 a day and £120 a yr)...some even ask you to sign a contract promising not to bring a car into the area as a condition of your acceptance.

i no that surry and falmouth do and it wouldnt matter about lincoln cus my aunt lives there so i would be staying with her, im not too sure about loughbrough
Reply 64
~*glitter*~
my mum and dad have asked me what i want and i really cant think, has any1 else got any suggestions? remember its a big 1!!!
i hav a budget of about 900quid

Its gonna be your 18th?!?! Well when it comes CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! But if ya wanna make a nit of it...do what i done...hire the local nightclub for that night. Invite ALL your mates and general public and well i dont think i have to say the rest! Hope you make the best of it and have a nite to remember!

Ps. If your budget was bigger you could have done what my mate done...hired a club called The Vault in Aberdeen (Underground club) and hired Lisa Lashes for one night...But that requires a budget of £3000 minimum!
Reply 65
The_Barman

Ps. If your budget was bigger you could have done what my mate done...hired a club called The Vault in Aberdeen (Underground club) and hired Lisa Lashes for one night...But that requires a budget of £3000 minimum!

i was thinkin of hirin "flares" the night club out and have a 70s disco fancy dress party
Reply 66
~*glitter*~
i was thinkin of hirin "flares" the night club out and have a 70s disco fancy dress party

Ahhh...you got the right idea. I aint a big fan of the 70's at all but sounds like it would be a nit you would never forget. If i might suggest possibly famous couples or even space theme. If ya haven't set your mind yet?!?! What eva suits ya!
Reply 67

i was thinkin more along the lines of stickin to the theme of the nightclub, that should be really funny

Latest

Trending

Trending