Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your Perfect Christmas Day Food! Watch

ReputationRep:
    So its getting close and what better to talk about before Christmas than food

What would your perfect Christmas Day food be? Breakfast, dinner and anything else like pudding or whatever?

ReputationRep:
    my perfect christmas day food would be a desk with

everything on it :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    chocolate, chocolate...and more chocolate :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    i love carrots!!!! with gravy!! YUM

(but to be honmest i think it's all yummy)
    ......... (except parsnips and turkish delights....I don't like those)

ReputationRep:
    In the morning we have pop tarts while opening presents. Then we have "lunch/dinner" at around 3 or 4 so everyone's starving and ready to stuff themselves- starting with my mum's prawn cocktail which is amazing, then the whole turkey, sprouts, roast potatoes, carrots, pigs in blankets (though I don't like bacon so I just eat the sausage =P ) etc affair, then usually a chocolate gateaux, then if you're a hero and can manage it the christmas pudding with brandy butter. Mmmmmmmm :moon: I love Christmas, and I love my mum for making christmas dinner awesome xD Then if by some miracle you end up hungry at any point for the rest of the night there's plenty of leftovers and chocolate to go round :p:

ReputationRep:
    crumpets and croissants with lots of butter for breakfast, maybe a glass of bucks fizz.
    christmas dinner for lunch, sprouts :coma: carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, turkeyy, stuffing, yorkshires, potatoes, pigs in blankets :coma: OMG GET IN MY BELLY.
    then i'm usually dead for the entire afternoon because of eating so much for lunch, amazingly always seem to be able to squeeze in a crud load of chocolate though?
    all washed down with plenty of boooze please i love christmas dayy!

tbh though, i love boxing day just as much. thats when the leftovers and the salads come out! booyahh

ReputationRep:
    -Quality Street
    -Nuts
    -Veggie roast with potatoes, gravy, vegetables, all of that lovely stuff
    -Chocolate pudding

Mmmmmmmm...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.