Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm attracted to men, but I also want to be like them? Watch

I'm attracted to many different men, but I've always found that I've wanted to be like them in some way. Like admiring their body and so on, but also slightly wanting it for myself? Same goes for their personalities too.

Is this odd?

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE don't turn into a transvestite.

ReputationRep:
    I think many people have had similar thoughts about what it's like to be the other sex even though they're heterosexual.

But then we remember we like being just the way we are and keep going on with our day

ReputationRep:
    Penis envy?

Idk sorry, but sometimes I think "life is so much easier for boys, it'd be easier if I were a boy". I don't want to be one though.

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean in a transexual way or in a ladette way? Ladettes are not cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm attracted to many different men, but I've always found that I've wanted to be like them in some way. Like admiring their body and so on, but also slightly wanting it for myself? Same goes for their personalities too.

Is this odd?
    Watch the film 'Misery'... Thats you in ten years with any man you get with, if you dont start taking anti-psychosis medication.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAK2t5qPlrE

ReputationRep:
    If I were a boy, even just for a day...

Beyoncé knows how you feel

Find it funny how you all assume I'm a girl...

ReputationRep:
    Ditto
    ...Sort of, I've not had any urges to make my body look like a guy's ahahah.

ReputationRep:
    so you're a gay man inside a womans body? :O

ReputationRep:
    I think everyones having th wrong idea, I guess OP' a guy?
    If he is/you are, I understand what you mean, I wanted to be the guys I fancies/d, like being thin/hairy/can pull girls, heck, people, like them
    Btw I'd like to think I'm bi but more attracted to guys

If you're a girl, then I totally understand, I've had thoughts like that a lot before, i'm attracted to men, but part of me really wants to be a guy.

ReputationRep:
    ....i do sometimes wish i was a boy, they do seem to have it easier....when it comes to friendships....being friends to girls...is soo tiring....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv7SUncOAAQ

ReputationRep:
    Textbook penis envy. Dont blame ya, having a **** is the greatest thing in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Find it funny how you all assume I'm a girl...
    I actually assumed you were a guy, not sure why.

I don't really have any input... but I guess, it's not really a problem, just a form of admiration.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.