Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Friend saw video of me masturbating! Watch

Anon please!
    Im a girl and a couple of months ago i recorded a video of myself masturbating and my friend was going through my phone today and she played one of the videos on my phone. I was fine with it because i thought i'd deleted it but i hadnt.

When she saw it she was confused at first because the lighting was quite dark, i looked at the video but by the time i closed it it was too late. She knows what i was doing and I AM SO EMBARASSED!!! I had my legs spread out and was fingering myself a lot. I dont know what to do im SOOO embarassed . ARGHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    LOL

only thing you can do is pretend it never happened

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I had my legs spread out and was fingering myself a lot.
    Sorry, but :rofl:.

Ask her if she wants to help you out next time? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Describe it more so i can tell if its REALLY embarrassing or not!

ReputationRep:
    Could I get a copy of this video?:colone::dice:

ReputationRep:
    tell her it wasnt you? I would literally die if one of my friends saw a vid of me ..in that....situation....having sex..not so bothered about...but..ouch..

ReputationRep:
    Tell her her father/boyfriend/brother wanted the video?

ReputationRep:
    one question: Why did you record yourselfmasturbating?

ReputationRep:
    Why did you take a video of yourself masturbating? :sexface:

:beard:

ReputationRep:
    this is so funny and I actually want to laugh, but last time I laughed and taunted someones thread on TSR about an embarrassing incident, karma struck back and it ended up happening to me several weeks later so I will refrain

ReputationRep:
    HAHAAA my friend and I swapped iPhones for a day once last year and I'd forgotten I had a video of me miming to a song in an über-gay way. Needless to say I didn't live that one down...

But don't worry, if she's your friend, she will have found it more funny than anything.

ReputationRep:
    Burn. Erm, I'd say something like, "I did it for my BF" or come up with something really intricate like, "I did it for my sexual-therapist" or something. Though the latter will raise a fairly large number of eyebrows.

ReputationRep:
    I can only advise deleting your auto-erotic displays of love once you've finished. I myself have never been in such a predicament, though I can only imagine the embarrassment-- perhaps even astonishment, to boot...

Become more technology savvy, if you insist on keeping such material on your person.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, oh dear. Tell her it was for a special friend/partner? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Video or GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    Why did you record this lol?

Reminds me of a mate. He lent his memory stick to his girlfriend of 2 years and forgot he had a video of him sexing up another girl on it lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    Why did you take a video of yourself masturbating? :sexface:

:beard:
    this

ReputationRep:
    LOL! Tell her that you were doing a research.

Show us the video, and we can help you decide how embarrassed you should be.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
      Tell her that being watched turns you on. And then proceed to touch yourself in front of her/ anyone she tells about it while they talk about what you were doing.

Hot.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.