Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls-what do you think of didgeridoo players? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you like them? Do you find them attractive? What do you think of them?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure if it was a girl, and I was dating her, I'd be looking for her to use such skills on MY Didgeridoo.
    Can you imagine that blo-- I digress.

ReputationRep:
    These threads are so annoying, just play whatever you want, dont do it for the approval of girls..have some pride man! :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I had a roommate last year who'd go off and do some didgeridoo noise making every so often. used to drive me mad!! then he got an african drum which made it even more insufferable to live with him. actually he was an awesome roommate and a fantastic friend, but man, his "playing" 10x/day was annoying.

ReputationRep:
    The Didgeridoo fetish is actually quite a common one.

ReputationRep:
    i think they'd be pretty good at sucking my ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by merryberry)
    I had a roommate last year who'd go off and do some didgeridoo noise making every so often. used to drive me mad!! then he got an african drum which made it even more insufferable to live with him. actually he was an awesome roommate and a fantastic friend, but man, his "playing" 10x/day was annoying.
    Couldn't have picked a more hilarious pairing of instruments! I lol'd! Ahh, +rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by merryberry)
    haha! I( could just imagine him practicing his didgeridoo and everyone being like then eventually he stops and you're all like :rolleyes: then decides to start playing his african drum LOL

Your post made me lol

ReputationRep:
    hahah I know, such a random thing! that african drum was specially ordered, hand made thing too! the worst bit was when I was trying to hint that he should keep the noise down or ideally not play at all. he thought I was showing interest in him and his musical ability and took it as a compliment *sigh*.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    All a girl sees when a Man plays the didgeridoo is a Man blowing wood!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    All a girl sees when a Man plays the didgeridoo is a Man blowing wood!
    And is that a good/bad thing?

Do you often wonder if he could give you MINDBLOWING oral sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by my_username_was_taken)
    And is that a good/bad thing?

Do you often wonder if he could give you MINDBLOWING oral sex?
    Are you gay?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl and i can play the didgeridoo.

a little
    no really.

i feel almost scared to post that, some of the things i get in my inbox of males on this site.

ReputationRep:
    I would ask him to teach me how to play I've always fancied having a go on one of those!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    These threads are so annoying, just play whatever you want, dont do it for the approval of girls..have some pride man! :facepalm:
    This. I wouldn't care what you play

ReputationRep:
    I would think it was quite awesome :awesome:

But then I'm weird and socially awkward :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Are you gay?
    No, why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by my_username_was_taken)
    No, why?
    Hmmm...!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.