The Student Room Group

Do you think Pastor Terry Jones should be banned from the UK? (POLL)

Scroll to see replies

Yes!
But only because I hate americans with a passion
Reply 21
Original post by Dr. Manic Mechanic
look at him, angry ugly looking guy, did you know that he has a Hulk Hogan mustache?

I'm sure Muhammad was the 7th century Arab Brad Pitt.
Reply 22
lonelykatana
But only because I hate americans with a passion

Why?
Original post by Wacp
Why?

LOL
Reply 24
Original post by lonelykatana
LOL

Moving on. :s-smilie:
Yes. I'm as pro-free speech as they come, but I don't want the UK getting attacked (literally, as in bombs etc.) because he's involved us.
Original post by Wacp

And I'm sure that you have a vagina lookalike mouth, since it'd be clean shaven.
Reply 27
Original post by Dr. Manic Mechanic
And I'm sure that you have a vagina lookalike mouth, since it'd be clean shaven.

:smile:
Reply 28
They should let him in. Freedom of Speech.
Ban on all extremists.
Reply 30
:yes:
Reply 31
Original post by Sushidelight
Ban on all extremists.

Define 'extremist'.
Reply 32
I do not agree with what he says, but I dont think he should be banned.

Anyway, we already have people in this country inciting hatred on the same subject so it makes no difference to let him in for a short while.
No.

I profoundly disagree with him, but I generally don't think that anything short of directly inciting someone to commit a capital crime is worth banning somebody from the country over. Free speech FTW.
(edited 13 years ago)
No. He is a spreader of truth, he is an honest man in our politically correct, morally feeble world.

This amounts to unjustified political censorship and it should not stand.

No, I am not as sympathetic to extremist Muslim preachers because they are our enemy.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Wacp
Define 'extremist'.

People who are...extreme :ahee:

As in, incite hate.
No, because if it he's let in then we'd be able to mock him and laugh at him. Even the idiots in the EDL might see him as the moron he is.
Reply 37
In this country you should have the right to say what you want, not the right not to be offended. Muslims will never get that. That's why more of them protested over a Swedish person drawing Mohammed than will protest over the bombing of innocent Swedish citizens by their brothers.
Reply 38
Original post by Sushidelight
People who are...extreme :ahee:

As in, incite hate.

Should we also keep out all Muslims (and et cetera) who say anything that is anti-gay, anti-atheist and et cetera?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Wacp

Yeah, me too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending