Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want to steal this guy's girlfriend. Watch

I know it's wrong but before judging me please read.
    She's a friend of one of my friends we met several times but we hardly talk to each other as she always goes with her bf.
    She is beautiful, lovely and the best girlfriend any guys could ask for. I got this huge crush on her ever since we first met. What I don't get is her bf, he is a nerd, he is not good looking, he is not even funny (I'm not saying these things because I'm jealous but my friend say it too) and they've been together for a freaking long time.

I'm planning to ask her out on facebook, should I do it? I couldn't wait until they break up because it would never happen. I think she has been in a relationship too long so she forget that there are many guys out there could make her happier than she is now. That's what I would do because I would do anything for her
    Should I ask her out?

tldr version: I'm a male version of Avril Lavigne in 'Girlfriend', should I ask her out?

ReputationRep:
    Grow a pair and look for someone else, she's taken.

ReputationRep:
    No, don't be a ****.
    If she's been in a relationship with this guy for a long time then obviously he's better than you make him out to be.

ReputationRep:
    I think the fact that you know the story within Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend, let-alone just the song itself, is bad enough.

ReputationRep:
    Win or lose you won't know until you try.

ReputationRep:
    If she wasn't happy then she probably wouldn't be with him.

ReputationRep:
    go for it mate, if she's happy she'll just say no and all will be well.

life's too short, have a crack at it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahyahyah)
    go for it mate, if she's happy she'll just say no and all will be well.

life's too short, have a crack at it.
    Yeah that's what I would say, people stop discouraging him from going for it. Life's too short, 2 or 3 years time you would look back and say why the **** I didn't ask her out???

I know it hurts when your girlfriend ditch you for someone else but get real, all the boys want to flirt with the girls they want, they don't give a **** she's taken or not. So don't give me the "she's taken, find someone else" bull****.

Oh and yeah my ex cheated on me with one of my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know it's wrong but before judging me please read.
    She's a friend of one of my friends we met several times but we hardly talk to each other as she always goes with her bf.
    She is beautiful, lovely and the best girlfriend any guys could ask for. I got this huge crush on her ever since we first met. What I don't get is her bf, he is a nerd, he is not good looking, he is not even funny (I'm not saying these things because I'm jealous but my friend say it too) and they've been together for a freaking long time.

I'm planning to ask her out on facebook, should I do it? I couldn't wait until they break up because it would never happen. I think she has been in a relationship too long so she forget that there are many guys out there could make her happier than she is now. That's what I would do because I would do anything for her
    Should I ask her out?

tldr version: I'm a male version of Avril Lavigne in 'Girlfriend', should I ask her out?
    think of it this way...if she was YOUR gf...would you want your best friend to do the same thing to YOU?

ReputationRep:
    http://images1.memegenerator.net/Ima...e=Courage-Wolf

always brought back to this.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her you like her and see what she says. Don't ask her out though. Don't do anything to wreck the relationship. If she likes you and she's unhappy she'll be with you. If she's happy and doesn't like you then all you've done is tell her you like her. No rule against that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesignFreak)
    http://images1.memegenerator.net/Ima...e=Courage-Wolf

always brought back to this.
    OMFG this made my day. Thank you =D

ReputationRep:
    you are disgusting..if she leaves him for you then so is she.making you 2 a perfectly suitable disgusting couple.

ReputationRep:

If she says yes, remember that song.

To be fair, I think you're bloody arrogant for thinking you're better than her boyfriend when you don't even know the guy, especially when they've been together for so long. If you want to go for it, go for it. If she's a decent girl, she'll say no. If she says yes, you'll never really be able to trust her.

Plus, she'll probably think you're a wuss for doing it over Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    To quote a famous Blackgate Penitentiary Thug:
    You ain't got a chance..not a chance!

ReputationRep:
    Let me put it this way:

F off and keep your hands where they don't belong.

ReputationRep:
    No way, how can you judge her relationship from the outside and assume that she must not be happy because he's not good looking and is a 'nerd'.. They may of been togther a long time because, wait for it.. they love each other. Sure life is short and all., but it sounds like you dont even know her apart from the fact shes beautiful but still want to steal her away. This wont end well.

ReputationRep:
    Sex her boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Loooooooooooooooooool

ReputationRep:
    Thats just sad lol, but why ask her out on fb?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.