Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm from Greece and I absolutely love England. And I was wondering wether anyone likes Greece. Well it has great weather and some great places...

So what do you think??

ReputationRep:
    I love Greece.

ReputationRep:
    Jolly good. I'd like to visit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely_soul<3)
    Well I'm from Greece and I absolutely love England. And I was wondering wether anyone likes Greece. Well it has great weather and some great places...

So what do you think??
    I LOVE Greece!! Went there on holiday this year and going again next year...can't wait!! Where in Greece do you live?

ReputationRep:
    somewhere near athens. The city is called glyfada.
    Where are you going this summer???(=

ReputationRep:
    I like Greecy bacon butties.

ReputationRep:
    I have never been to mainland Greece but I have been to Roda, Corfu every year since 2000 and one year we actually went twice.
    I just love it there.

Not going this year though because my Mum and Dad are going away on their own for their Silver Wedding Anniversary so no family holiday this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razzmatazz rach)
    I have never been to mainland Greece but I have been to Roda, Corfu every year since 2000 and one year we actually went twice.
    I just love it there.

Not going this year though because my Mum and Dad are going away on their own for their Silver Wedding Anniversary so no family holiday this year
    Well you can always come next year...=)
    Although I live in Greece and I absolutely love it. I somehow prefer englang:P

ReputationRep:
    I love Greece, Keffalonia is my heaven

ReputationRep:
    The Greek work ethic is appalling (worse than Turkey even) and the laws are generally flouted. However, Corfu is beautiful much like Venice - good job the British had a colony there.

ReputationRep:
    oh come on...you can really believe that.. yeah we are a pretty messed up country but we have great places... and right know when in england you have 2 degrees here it's 20...

ReputationRep:
    I love Greek music with a passion. I think I'm a bigger fan of some artists than most Greek people

I cannot wait for Anna's album next Sunday :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes it's nice there.
    Greek weddings are fun.

ReputationRep:
    My bf is from Thessaloniki, and I love that city, and the people are really friendly :yep: And the beach at Helkidiki was amazing :coma:

(Original post by lonely_soul<3)

So what do you think??
    Yassas.

I love Greece! Greek food is my favourite and I've visited a few of the islands and had a day-trip to Athens. If I had the finances I think I'd probably move to Greece, a modest apartment in Thassos would be my first choice I think.

ReputationRep:
    i love Greece, the beauty of it, the people, the beaches, the friendliness, its always sunny. my favourite place to go on holiday!

ReputationRep:
    It's lovely. Great beaches, nice people, lots to see. The island of Kos is really nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    My bf is from Thessaloniki, and I love that city, and the people are really friendly :yep: And the beach at Helkidiki was amazing :coma:
    Do you know Igoumenitsa?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Do you know Igoumenitsa?
    No, sorry

ReputationRep:
    I am heading to Greece for my birthday next year

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.