Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here applying for CS at Kings? Received anything back from them yet?

I got my ‘myApplication’ login the other day, so they must be processing CS applicants now. Anyone got an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    anyone ? , and the "my Application" is auto, i got it when i sent my application couple of hours later

ReputationRep:
    Sent my application off last week and haven't got an acknowledgement yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by South's Finest)
    Sent my application off last week and haven't got an acknowledgement yet
    Don't worry, I waited 2 1/2 weeks for mine

ReputationRep:
    I haven't even had my reference done from college. I doubt I will even be considered now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iholdthem)
    I haven't even had my reference done from college. I doubt I will even be considered now..
    You will be kings probable haven't even look at peoples applications yet, they are know for giving offers out late, just get it in before jan 15 and u will be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MylesXD)
    You will be kings probable haven't even look at peoples applications yet, they are know for giving offers out late, just get it in before jan 15 and u will be fine
    im sure college will somehow forget.. even though i remind them every day im there as i've told you on msn i facebooked one but yet to hear a reply

ReputationRep:
    im sure college will somehow forget.. even though i remind them every day im there as i've told you on msn i facebooked one but yet to hear a reply
    It only takes a teacher 15 mins to do referances, when do you get back to college? i annoyied my teacher ever lesson and he did everyones in lesson, so when you get back just be as annoying as you can until someone does it for you

ReputationRep:
    just got rejected rofl, ****s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the maths guy)
    Aint your doing Maths

ReputationRep:
    Aint your doing Maths
    i'm doing maths, further maths and physics :mad:

ReputationRep:
    did i just get neg repped for jokingly calling the kings admission team ****s? haha, you people are pathetic

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing maths, further maths and physics :mad:
    hahaha no i meant for degree maths degree?

ReputationRep:
    hahaha no i meant for degree maths degree?
    nah i'm really into computer science. i'm good at maths but i don't really find it interesting (just satisfying ), and i'd hate to spend 3-4 years in uni just proving stuff. comp sci is more practical and less boring, and lets me apply my maths knowledge into something i actually enjoy - not just for the sake of using maths

ReputationRep:
    nah i'm really into computer science. i'm good at maths but i don't really find it interesting (just satisfying ), and i'd hate to spend 3-4 years in uni just proving stuff. comp sci is more practical and less boring, and lets me apply my maths knowledge into something i actually enjoy - not just for the sake of using maths
    :eek: o right sorry haha, from looking at your past post seems like you were doing maths hahaha so what unis have you applied for to do computer Science ?

So if your in to maths have you got any knowledge into programming launages ?

ReputationRep:
    Eek, I guess I might hear back from them soon then.. It's strange that you got notified over the weekend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coda)
    Eek, I guess I might hear back from them soon then.. It's strange that you got notified over the weekend
    I know i thought track won't avaiable on the weekend weird

ReputationRep:
    finally my ucas got sent off. was on the phone all day at work to my college and ucas *****ing at them how long did it take to get your tracking login? they say two weeks but hopefully they get it done quicker :P

ReputationRep:
    Kings sent me my acknowledgement yesterday

ReputationRep:
    finally my ucas got sent off. was on the phone all day at work to my college and ucas *****ing at them how long did it take to get your tracking login? they say two weeks but hopefully they get it done quicker :P
    haha congratulates 3 months waiting lol my track was like 30 mins after but as its the rush week think its taking longer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.