Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What we are supposed to think
    The timing of the recent 'terrorist' attacks in Sweden raise an eyebrow. Supposedly the general public are to believe that a nation, who has a minor impact on the world stage is now a target for terrorists.

Check the timing of the explosions.
    What is currently happening in world politics that Sweden is at a hearT of? The answer is nothing. No history of terrorist attacks, and now, suddenly two bombs.
    I hear the echos of Assange in the wind.

Why suspect the USA?
    Well, it is well known that most civilians attacks in afghanistan were a result of the CIA. When NATO forces would accidently kill civilians via bombing or shooting, the CIA would plant bombs in a market and kill civilians then pass the blame on the Taleban. To shift the focus off itself.

So what was the point of the bomb?
    To send a message to Sweden. To put pressure on their government. The USA can hurt you. I have a feeling that an extradition request may come from the USA, and the signals from Sweden are that they wont bow. Maybe they will now?

Today the average person is far more intelligent than those of the 1940's
    your politics dont work anymore USA. We can all see right through you.
    I am ashamed of our government for bowing to america.

ReputationRep:
    Shut up.

ReputationRep:
    What a pathetic counter argument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawbot)
    what a pathetic original post

ReputationRep:
    Well, there wasn't any argument to counter, just wild speculation without evidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramparts)
    Well, there wasn't any argument to counter, just wild speculation without evidence.
    Hardly wild, it does make sense considering what has been going on of late.

ReputationRep:
    The timing of the recent 'terrorist' attacks in Sweden raise an eyebrow. Supposedly the general public are to believe that a nation, who has a minor impact on the world stage is now a target for terrorists.

What is currently happening in world politics that Sweden is at a hearT of? The answer is nothing. No history of terrorist attacks, and now, suddenly two bombs.

Why suspect the USA?
    Well, it is well known that most civilians attacks in afghanistan were a result of the CIA. When NATO forces would accidently kill civilians via bombing or shooting, the CIA would plant bombs in a market and kill civilians then pass the blame on the Taleban. To shift the focus off itself.

To send a message to Sweden. To put pressure on their government. The USA can hurt you. I have a feeling that an extradition request may come from the USA, and the signals from Sweden are that they wont bow. Maybe they will now?

I am ashamed of your government for bowing to america.

FREE ASSANGE!!!! THESE ALLEGATIONS OF SEXUAL ATTACKS ARE PATHETIC!!!
    It was actually the chelsea football team, they got a car from training to sweden and did it.

Oh what, thats silly because there is no evidence at all? how silly of me for making wild accusations without evidence.

/sarcasm.

ReputationRep:

Why suspect the USA?

I am ashamed of your government for bowing to america.

FREE ASSANGE!!!! THESE ALLEGATIONS OF SEXUAL ATTACKS ARE PATHETIC!!!
    well... i have to say there's something fishy about it
    i think that had a terrorist atacked sweden they'd have been more successful, even if they were dumb as hell morethan 1 person would've died... i Dunno
    YOU CAN'T TRUST ANY GOVERNMENT
    i agree... FREE ASSANGE
    you either support freedom of speech or you don't
    make up your mind america

ReputationRep:
    Just because it's Sweden doesn't mean it should raise eyebrows.

If you want something equally as sensationalist I'd say 'OMGZ there are LIKE SO MANY MUSLIMS living in Sweden, IT MUSTA BIN 1 OF THEM LOLZ!'

An equally valid argument as yours, and just as easily dismissed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EggmanD)
    Hardly wild, it does make sense considering what has been going on of late.
    Any accusation without ANY evidence is wild, if you had a small bit of evidence for something that wasnt enough to prove it, then you can accuse someone of something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)

An equally valid argument as yours, and just as easily dismissed.

I see you keep the headphones plugged in and your eyes closed most days.

ReputationRep:

Why suspect the USA?

Cool story bro.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I see you keep the headphones plugged in and your eyes closed most days.
    Clearly you are no different.

ReputationRep:
    whilst the CIA is know to stage terror attacks and false flags, you cannot say it was caused by them in this instance without proof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Any accusation without ANY evidence is wild, if you had a small bit of evidence for something that wasnt enough to prove it, then you can accuse someone of something.
    My definition of a wild accusation is more a ridiculous claim that involves little logic or reason, but thats neither here nor there.

All i will ask is.. why Sweden.? It seems theres a piece of the puzzle missing.. could he be a Norwegian anti Swede? A US Martyr? A stereotypical Muslim suicide bomber?

Time will tell.

ReputationRep:

What an unsubstantiated argument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EggmanD)
    My definition of a wild accusation is more a ridiculous claim that involves little logic or reason, but thats neither here nor there.

All i will ask is.. why Sweden.? It seems theres a piece of the puzzle missing.. could he be a Norwegian anti Swede? A US Martyr? A stereotypical Muslim suicide bomber?

Time will tell.
    I guess my definition is too.
    But again, reasons are one thing.. evidence is another. Without any evidence whatsoever, not even the tiniest hint .. then it is a wild guess to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cravez)
    whilst the CIA is know to stage terror attacks and false flags, you cannot say it was caused by them in this instance without proof.
    I am sure wiki leaks will let us know in time

Assange is my hero!

ReputationRep:
    bool story co.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Why suspect the USA?

See this is why the doctors told you to stay on your meds.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.